Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins - Fiesta ST

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

I do have a color close to Kona blue, our performance blue is actually pretty close.

Here is a picture of white on white.

MO is coming soon.

Those look awesome! I have my credit card ready. Just waiting for those MO pics before I purchase some. May get the black ones but Idk yet. The pic is all I need to make my choice! :D

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #143
[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION]

Hello, Dan never got back to me... :(
He will get with you, he is just in the middle of moving the entire company into a new location :) He is also trying to spend some time with his kids because he works many long hours. Don't worry, the sale won't end for a few more days and he knows what you want to get. Thanks for being patient!

TUX15ST

finally got my fins on, no pics because my car is filthy lol.... i do like the fins including the middle one more than i thought however i will say its pretty tough getting them lined up perfectly especially if you're ocd like me. something else to note is that these really do not stick out as much as i expected them to (at least on a black car) you almost have to be looking for them to notice that they are there

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
...... something else to note is that these really do not stick out as much as i expected them to (at least on a black car) you almost have to be looking for them to notice that they are there
that's what I noticed as well when looking at the MO pic above. I expected them to curve up and out more. I'll reserve final judgment until after I stalk ur car. ;)

TUX15ST

haha yeah i guess i thought they would come out further but I also dont think they would like right if they did, so i guess its a kind of as good as its going to get with what we've got lol

AzNightmare

finally got my fins on, no pics because my car is filthy lol.... i do like the fins including the middle one more than i thought however i will say its pretty tough getting them lined up perfectly especially if you're ocd like me. something else to note is that these really do not stick out as much as i expected them to (at least on a black car) you almost have to be looking for them to notice that they are there
Come on... that's no excuse for no pics. lol

I know you cleaned your car before you stuck them on [hihi]

imo, Unless you have a black car, don't get black. Cause the fins will be hidden in the shadow of the car or not noticed at all. Unless you want that subtle look, then you can't go wrong with black.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
haha yeah i guess i thought they would come out further but I also dont think they would like right if they did, so i guess its a kind of as good as its going to get with what we've got lol
But why settle? Is this tooo much to ask for?!! lol

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #152
Sooo, are those near-MO fins going to be in this week?
Yep, we just finished moving to a new facility. So things were slow for a little while. I have the color on hand, it is a little more red than orange. Hopefully enough to stay close to MO. I will show you guys what it looks like in a picture, gimme a couple days to make some sets.

[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] I know moving is quite literally the biggest PITA but do you have any update? I'm tempted to just go black and get mah fins...

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #154
[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] I know moving is quite literally the biggest PITA but do you have any update? I'm tempted to just go black and get mah fins...
Tremendous PITA but we finally moved and settled in. I made a sample of what I think MO looks like. Don't laugh though.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Why not just use factory colors? I know cost can be a concern but one gallon of each color should cover a shit ton of orders, spreading the cost out pretty thin. Some colors are on both the FiST and FoST.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Why not just use factory colors? I know cost can be a concern but one gallon of each color should cover a shit ton of orders, spreading the cost out pretty thin. Some colors are on both the FiST and FoST.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I think the parts are actually 3D printed in the color plastic. Its not just paint on black.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #158
I think the parts are actually 3D printed in the color plastic. Its not just paint on black.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge
Yep they are 3D printed and then processed through our chemical treatment where the plastic is then fused into one piece in a very consistent fashion. So the part is actually that color, not painted.

Yep they are 3D printed and then processed through our chemical treatment where the plastic is then fused into one piece in a very consistent fashion. So the part is actually that color, not painted.
Soo, got any of them pics? And if I was to just say fuck it (thinking I should have from the start lol) and just go with black fins when could they get shipped?