Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins - Fiesta ST

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I know the color options will tickle your fancy. :)
The only color that will tickle my fancy is no color.
I would be painting them anyway so there is no reason to waste money on paint.

Dave

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
We got the FiST coming back in today for more test fitment. The design is closer to finalization. You guys will go bonkers.
Great to hear. Try to get a few pictures further back, lower (similar to a car behind), and a profile. Obviously any pictures will be beneficial.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Oh looks much better now not sure if it was an angle of picture this but looks real nice. Got information on the install? And would these be smooth like the BM shine?

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #53
They will be smooth like the BM shine. Install is straightforward. I havent written the instruction manual yet and I'm not even sure if it needs one. It is much easier than the FoST install.

There are 4 identical fins and one middle fin. Clean surface with alcohol swabs supplied, peel tape, have a friend stand behind you to ensure you lined up right and just press them on. They have hooks on the backside so they can never come off. That's pretty much it

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
They will be smooth like the BM shine. Install is straightforward. I havent written the instruction manual yet and I'm not even sure if it needs one. It is much easier than the FoST install.

There are 4 identical fins and one middle fin. Clean surface with alcohol swabs supplied, peel tape, have a friend stand behind you to ensure you lined up right and just press them on. They have hooks on the backside so they can never come off. That's pretty much it
Nice!

May want to add your instruction that the surface temperature must be above 70 degrees for proper adhesion. Getting cold up here and I could forget that part. Still Canadian T-Shirt weather but the beer cooler does not need ice.

Hmmmmm these will do just nicely until my chassis mount diffuser will be ready

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

AzNightmare

Please have take some low angle pics when you get the chance.

And some color matching fins on a different FiST if you can.
The black and gray colored in the demo car is a bit hard to visualize contrast.

AzNightmare

Hmmmmm these will do just nicely until my chassis mount diffuser will be ready

Sent from the Canyon's Edge
Do tell me more... What chassis mount diffuser.
(You can also PM me if you want to keep off-topic things away from this thread) :)

AzNightmare

Not sure how far you are in the production or if it's nearly finalized.

I took a look at the Focus' version:

And I'll be honest... If it looks like this, I'm not that impressed with the quality and finish. I don't know if the pics above are prototypes for the Focus or if the Fiesta version will look more refined.

I think adding a bit of rounded bevel on the edges would be subtle work, but make a huge difference in the overall look.

For example, this cube with sharp edges look raw, like a block was cut and no one bothered to sand it smooth.

vs, this cube, with round beveled edges.

Just a bit of rounded beveled edges will make night/day difference in looking cheap (imo) vs looking awesome.

My personal constructive criticism. =)