Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins - Fiesta ST

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #62
[MENTION=4104]AzNightmare[/MENTION]

Here is what you are talking about.

The finish today is much more advanced and evolved than what is shown in the fost fins product image. That image is old and needs to be updated.

I am holding a fist fin in this picture.

I hope this now impresses you.

The finish today is much more advanced and evolved than what is shown in the fost fins product image. That image is old and needs to be updated.

I'm liking these more and more.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

AzNightmare

Looks a lot better!
I'll wait for more updated pics to be posted. I like where it's going :D

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=2253]CanadianGuy[/MENTION] is actually looking to set up a group buy for canadians, he might be able to put you on the list?
Thanks. [MENTION=5484]Nexus[/MENTION] I'm working on something. Just need to sort out logistics. Should have details looked in this weekend.

TUX15ST

just ordered a set in black! whats the turn around time on these anyway?

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #73
just ordered a set in black! whats the turn around time on these anyway?
Turn around will be 1-2 week as of now. We plan on stocking black fins in the near term, and should have a shorter turn around time within the next month.

So I have a question, I have the MBRP exhaust and the tips are pretty big. Will these fins still fit or will they rub? Also what kind of thermal properties does the material have? I mean what kind of temperatures can it stand before it deforms?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
So I have a question, I have the MBRP exhaust and the tips are pretty big. Will these fins still fit or will they rub? Also what kind of thermal properties does the material have? I mean what kind of temperatures can it stand before it deforms?
THe way I see it and saw the FoST, is they can be positioned where you want as they adhere via 3M tape. Therefore you can, as long as the surface is the same shape, move them out or in.

THe way I see it and saw the FoST, is they can be positioned where you want as they adhere via 3M tape. Therefore you can, as long as the surface is the same shape, move them out or in.
Yeah I get that, my concern is I have big ol exhaust tips and I'm going to position the fins as far away as I can, but I think it's still gonna be a tight fit. I'd just like to know what kind of heat the material can stand without deforming, or just what type of material it is then I could decided how it will last for myself

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #78
Yeah I get that, my concern is I have big ol exhaust tips and I'm going to position the fins as far away as I can, but I think it's still gonna be a tight fit. I'd just like to know what kind of heat the material can stand without deforming, or just what type of material it is then I could decided how it will last for myself
The material is ABS. [MENTION=2253]CanadianGuy[/MENTION] hit the nail on the head, you can position them slightly farther out if you are worried about heat.

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #79
Update!

We are getting back from SEMA tomorrow, what a great show. I am completely blown away!

Orders will begin to ship early next week, stay tuned.