Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins - Fiesta ST

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

Hello everyone.

Wanted to show you guys how these were coming along. So far the feedback is praise!

The kit will come with 5 perfectly contoured fins that are numbered and matched to their specific location. There will be an installation guide in color that will be downloadable. 3M tape will be pre-applied and alcohol wipes will be supplied for surface preparation.

And of course all the colors.

These are rough prototypes, the final revisions will be much more polished of course.

@stclub
[MENTION=3329]j2FiST[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4534]Noodles[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4282]Svensunn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2614]Bonesaw[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4277]15Fist3rST[/MENTION]
[MENTION=879]D1JL[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4176]nickstewartroc[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2404]TrickSTer[/MENTION]
[MENTION=819]Flaco[/MENTION]
[MENTION=40]lessard.dcj[/MENTION]

Remember these are prototypes, the final revision will be smooth much sexier.

J2FoRS

Looks good Dan. I was beginning to think you were neglecting the little brother of the ST family. I like these alot.

They'd look good great paired with some [MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] wing risers.;)

This looks pretty damn awesome. Do you have any pics lower and more straight on the back?

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

Bluedrank

Add me to your list! I was one of the first replies in the other thread. I'm totally in :)

Can't decide if I want them in red on my black car or if I want to go black on black.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Add me to your list! I was one of the first replies in the other thread. I'm totally in :)

Can't decide if I want them in red on my black car or if I want to go black on black.
Could always get red and plastidip black. Personally I think i would not install the middle one. just the 2 an each side. Need to see them first.

Maybe the middle finger. Should be made into a rear fog lights or something. Might be a bit much though.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #18
Guys these are just prototypes. The middle fin is going to be the same level as the rest. This was just to test fitment and position.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Guys these are just prototypes. The middle fin is going to be the same level as the rest. This was just to test fitment and position.
I want my middle one longer so i can flip off all the losers as i blow their doors off [rockon]