Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins - Fiesta ST

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #161
I will have a pic tonight. It will be a test fin, mind you I have not seen a MO in person so this is a total guess at what the color should be.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] [twothumb] hard to gauge via a picture but the MO is a little more red plus has the flecks. This picture seems closer to the 2017 orange. Either way I like it. As I said I want this darker orange and if I do not like it there is always paint or plastidip or vinyl.

Is it shipped yet? [poke] [biggrin]

Yep I like em, and will take them haha. Worst case, like CanadaGuy said I can paint them. But they look awesome to me! I'll shoot a reply to the email we sent a while ago. Thanks for all the help in this!

[thumb]

Bluedrank

Not the best picture because it was getting dark out, but here's red on black. Despite what is absolutely looks like, those black scrapes on the curb are not from the fins.

Bluedrank

[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION]

Here's some additional pictures. I just recently did the front in red plastidip. I think it looks good with your big mouth snorkel installed. I think I might get under the back again though and adjust one of the fins. I think one of them is a bit crooked.

Also, how can I go about getting another small decal from you guys? I got one with the snorkel but I want to move it to a different location. I checked your online store but didn't see anywhere to buy them.

Here are some MO on Magnetic...Two things to note. My rear bumper seems to have been a bit warped by the exhaust as the right two fins sit off from vertical by a few degrees, it's not the actual fins- I tried them all when installing and they all sit like that and it's just the bumper that's at the angle, even though it's hard to tell. Second...I'm in the back of the lot where it's kosher to double park, there were at least 4 other people by me who did it, so I'm not a huge doucher. Anyways...Pics:

I'll try and get some betterer ones this weekend

EDIT: I also want to add this, if you're thinking about getting the fins Velossa Tech was beyond helpful getting me a better matched color. Great customer service and when my fins were printed they were shipped super fast, I'll definitely buy more of their stuff, so if you're on the fence at least know that they will be super helpful throughout the purchase

Is that vinyl you applied below the red deflectors ?
Yus, I bought the...Well I called it eye black (or orange) vinyls from dmb.co.uk. rather than put the second piece above the headlights I put it back there, for no real reason haha. Ended up taking the front vinyls off because I didn't put them on right and it was a little rice-y. On mobile but I'll try and find a link

Edit:
http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/3842/fiesta-mk7-facelift-2012-headlamp-eyeliner-decals

Ordered a set of white fins for my 15' Oxford. Looking forward to the enhanced rear end look! :D

Edit: Received my fins today in the mail. Thanks!

-Matt

Last edited:
Really wish these came in kona blue for my car, to color match. Id hate to buy the black ones then later on see kona blue ones for sale.

Just installed Molten orange fins, on my Molten Orange 2016, I'm pretty impressed by the fit and the color match.
The only thing is, I wish the fins had a little more red to them. They are heavier on the yellow/orange side for sure.