Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins - Fiesta ST

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

AzNightmare

Still waiting for more pics especially with different colours... Any plans to post them up soon? :)

AzNightmare

Are the fins going to be paint matched with the respective FiST colours?

Besides Nitro Blue, which isn't even oem FiST colour, Performance Blue is the only colour on the list that matches the FiST.

Is "red" going to match Race Red,
Is "orange" going to match Molten Orange,
Is "black" going to match Tuxedo Black and/or Shadow Black? etc

I have a white car so I'm wondering if it's going to be Oxford White or Platinum White, etc.

Asking for others and for myself. Thanks.

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #85
Are the fins going to be paint matched with the respective FiST colours?

Besides Nitro Blue, which isn't even oem FiST colour, Performance Blue is the only colour on the list that matches the FiST.

Is "red" going to match Race Red,
Is "orange" going to match Molten Orange,
Is "black" going to match Tuxedo Black and/or Shadow Black? etc

I have a white car so I'm wondering if it's going to be Oxford White or Platinum White, etc.

Asking for others and for myself. Thanks.
Red matches race red.
Orange is not a good match with molten orange.
Black will be a good match to tux black, not sure about shadow black.

The fins arent painted, the color is the native plastic color so they will not chip.
I can obtain some custom colors if you guys really want specific color matching. I would say the orange is the least best color match since it is a bright orange and molten orange is kind of a red/orange.

We're back from SEMA and we're processing orders to ship out today.

Best,
D

AzNightmare

Red matches race red.
Orange is not a good match with molten orange.
Black will be a good match to tux black, not sure about shadow black.

The fins arent painted, the color is the native plastic color so they will not chip.
I can obtain some custom colors if you guys really want specific color matching. I would say the orange is the least best color match since it is a bright orange and molten orange is kind of a red/orange.

We're back from SEMA and we're processing orders to ship out today.

Best,
D
Thanks for the quick response. Have you checked the matching for the white on oxford white? And will the plastic be coated with gloss to resemble the shine on a car body?

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #87
Thanks for the quick response. Have you checked the matching for the white on oxford white? And will the plastic be coated with gloss to resemble the shine on a car body?
Yep no problem. Been ridiculous hectic lately, now we have time to settle in after the show.

White matches well with oxford, not sure about platinum. I have yet to try one on that color. They will be coated with polyurethane all weather and UV resistance coating which is glossy :)

Yep no problem. Been ridiculous hectic lately, now we have time to settle in after the show.

White matches well with oxford, not sure about platinum. I have yet to try one on that color. They will be coated with polyurethane all weather and UV resistance coating which is glossy :)
Well shit, I ordered orange in hopes it would match my Molten Orange mirror caps. Could you put like a hold on my order until you get a color that better matches the MO?

AzNightmare

Don't mean to rush... but when can we expect some more pics? It's pretty much the only thing holding me back from deciding to jump on this or not. :)

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Only about 2 weeks ago lol, i expect them sometime next week hopefully, and yes black for black
hope you don't mind I sneak over to ur job when u get them and have a peak ;)

I'm interested. Would need color matched molten orange or black. Would like to see pics especially molten orange with black fins

Got them in the mail yesterday. Looks like the paint was still not hard yet. The bubble wrap has left dots on them. I'll repaint to satin vs glossy anyway.