Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Dang I missed out by 6 months but I did buy my cpe from whoosh and it came literally 2 days later. All through email and if anyone has wanted this exhaust I would recommend this price. Very good company/guy to deal with.

Hey Ron - I'd like to pay off the rest of my amount ASAP. Any idea why your links no longer work? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #183
Hey Ron - I'd like to pay off the rest of my amount ASAP. Any idea why your links no longer work? Thanks!

oh sorry
I'll set up the balance link again

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #184

it's live now
sorry about that

is the list accurate to all the people who are in the first group buy? or is it anyone who deposited before you closed? dont wanna miss out! lol

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #186
is the list accurate to all the people who are in the first group buy? or is it anyone who deposited before you closed? dont wanna miss out! lol
Aren't you Jason C. that ordered Black tips?
how did you miss out exactly?
[pcpunch]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #188
Haha, i was just talking about the list for the group buy on the first page, didn't see my name :)
it was tough to keep up with
people weren't posting but making deposits and matching user names to real people, etc.
all good though.....plenty of people took advantage of the great price

next group buy before 2016 comes to an end
cp-e 2014-2015 & 2016-2017 intake kits with custom powder coat options
keep an eye out for the post [popcorn]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #191
Will the CP-E charge pipes, and the GFB DV also be included in the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales?
cp-e yes
the GFB with the forum discount of 5% and I already offer FREE shipping (like last weekend) from time to time is basically giving it away

Keep up the group buys. I'd love one on the 3" DP. Will pay off my balance asap. Thanks Ron!

I have a few questions that sprung to mind about my soon-to-be CP-E exhaust. Maybe someone here can answer them.
1. It supposedly has an adapter that comes with it to bolt on to stock downpipes (which is what I'm gonna bolt it to for now). I'm assuming it'll require 2 exhaust gaskets to use the adapter. Does it also come with them, or will I need to pick them up?
2. The stock downpipe bolts are long enough for using the adapter, correct?
3. On the off chance a downpipe bolt breaks, does anyone know what size bolt to replace it with?