Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #201
I have a few questions that sprung to mind about my soon-to-be CP-E exhaust. Maybe someone here can answer them.
1. It supposedly has an adapter that comes with it to bolt on to stock downpipes (which is what I'm gonna bolt it to for now). I'm assuming it'll require 2 exhaust gaskets to use the adapter. Does it also come with them, or will I need to pick them up?
2. The stock downpipe bolts are long enough for using the adapter, correct?
3. On the off chance a downpipe bolt breaks, does anyone know what size bolt to replace it with?
1.) yes, the kit includes everything you need to connect the exhaust to the factory DP & the correct parts to connect to the cp-e DP if you have one
2.) see the answer to question #1
3.) I don't know off the top of my head but I'll certainly find out for you

1.) yes, the kit includes everything you need to connect the exhaust to the factory DP & the correct parts to connect to the cp-e DP if you have one
2.) see the answer to question #1
3.) I don't know off the top of my head but I'll certainly find out for you
Excellent! I love that CP-E includes everything we need! Please let us know when you find out the replacement bolt sizes, as it's apparently commonplace for downpipe bolts to snap. Also, I know you're lining up another group buy on a different part right now, but I think the matching 3" CP-E downpipe would go beautifully with our new exhausts, and a future group buy on it would surely encourage myself and probably a few others to purchase it (nudge, wink).

woohoo! Good stuff Ron.

I hope to get a res. delete pipe on the car and make a video sometime in the future. Not sure if that video actually exists at this point. I was not here during development of this exhaust, however, deleting a midpipe resonator should make idle and cruising the same and make WOT louder.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #208
Excellent! I love that CP-E includes everything we need! Please let us know when you find out the replacement bolt sizes, as it's apparently commonplace for downpipe bolts to snap. Also, I know you're lining up another group buy on a different part right now, but I think the matching 3" CP-E downpipe would go beautifully with our new exhausts, and a future group buy on it would surely encourage myself and probably a few others to purchase it (nudge, wink).
ugh no I'm trying to resist the downpipe but if the pricing is this good I might have to. my poor wallet
I have the cp-e catless DP listed on the site for $449 FREE SHIPPING right now

Regular price is $513 + shipping which is $30-45 depending on where you are in the US

That's a solid $100 savings or 20% off right now

There are only 5 catless downpipes in stock - who wants one? I can ship these right away [shakehands]

update on the exhaust GROUP BUY

Please start sending in final payments next week or basically by the end of November
Production should start wrapping up end up the first week of December.
Black exhaust tip orders will ship last as they will take a few extra days to get through powder after production. No big deal and please don't be alarmed, it's just a day or so extra.

Any questions, please ask away....

I have the cp-e catless DP listed on the site for $449 FREE SHIPPING right now

Regular price is $513 + shipping which is $30-45 depending on where you are in the US

That's a solid $100 savings or 20% off right now

There are only 5 catless downpipes in stock - who wants one? I can ship these right away [shakehands]

update on the exhaust GROUP BUY

Please start sending in final payments next week or basically by the end of November
Production should start wrapping up end up the first week of December.
Black exhaust tip orders will ship last as they will take a few extra days to get through powder after production. No big deal and please don't be alarmed, it's just a day or so extra.

Any questions, please ask away....
I pm'd you about the gfb.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
woohoo! Good stuff Ron.

I hope to get a res. delete pipe on the car and make a video sometime in the future. Not sure if that video actually exists at this point. I was not here during development of this exhaust, however, deleting a midpipe resonator should make idle and cruising the same and make WOT louder.
Mitch;

Concerning the the Nexus system (I'm on the group buy);

Can CP-E sell me just the single outlet tailpipe section separately if I already own a Nexus with the twin pipe outlet tail pipe, so that I can switch if I want to, or cut the single tip off of the pipe completely, and install my own tip???

I ask because I KNOW it is going to be next to impossible for any shop to make me a 304 tail pipe with that swivel joint bump/indentation in it, or that would ever even attempt to match that ball socket type joint. [:(]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #214
I probably should have jumped on this... Lol.
I've had a few people jump in since closed at the price listed on the site now which is only good until tomorrow
It's still basically Group Buy price, just not the lowest tier and you get to select Titan or Polished tips
After tomorrow, there is no choice, just Titan

and the price goes back up to MSRP
There will be Black Friday sales on cp-e's site and mine but it won't come close to this price

Has the winner of the poly exhaust hangers been chosen yet or are you going to randomly throw one into a box when they ship?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #216
Has the winner of the poly exhaust hangers been chosen yet or are you going to randomly throw one into a box when they ship?
nope the winner hasn't been selected yet
I'll announce the winner when the exhausts are ready to ship

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Couple things I wanted to say here

1. Ron is an amazing guy when it comes to no BS and customer service.

2. I bought the Cp-e Exhaust from him and I love it!

Anyone buying, will love it!

Paid in full! I'm can't wait to install it on my car! Now I can't decide if I wanna wait to see if I won the poly hangers or if I should just go ahead and buy them now so I can take advantage of free shipping. [dunno]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #220
Paid in full! I'm can't wait to install it on my car! Now I can't decide if I wanna wait to see if I won the poly hangers or if I should just go ahead and buy them now so I can take advantage of free shipping. [dunno]
how about order a cp-e downpipe and I'll give you a set for FREE period???

#nudge

lol but serious
offer is good for anyone as well

and thank you very kindly for paying off the balance !!!!!