Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #225
So is the time to buy passed?
sale price link with free shipping is still alive and kicking on the site....
not as low as the group buy, but lower than it's ever been plus you have tip options[phonecall]

sale price link with free shipping is still alive and kicking on the site....
not as low as the group buy, but lower than it's ever been plus you have tip options[phonecall]
I went ahead and ordered the CPE resonator delete pipe from your site. I'll use it for a hybrid system with 3" from turbo to the end of the resonator pipe and connect it to my existing 2.5 exhaust.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #227
I went ahead and ordered the CPE resonator delete pipe from your site. I'll use it for a hybrid system with 3" from turbo to the end of the resonator pipe and connect it to my existing 2.5 exhaust.
interesting!
thanks for the order!!!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Just how ear splitting would the CP-E system be with the resonator delete, but with the factory turbo and down pipe?
I couldn't imagine it much louder, Maybe a different tone . I would buy it but with exchange and install I'm already @2100$ just for the tbe. I don't consider my exhaust loud at all. But then again I haven't heard it with the res-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Are either you, or CP-E going to inform us when these group buy Nexus systems start to ship, since CP-E ALWAYS requires a signature for delivery, and some of us live MANY MANY miles from the nearest Fed Ex hub/distribution center?

Are either you, or CP-E going to inform us when these group buy Nexus systems start to ship, since CP-E ALWAYS requires a signature for delivery, and some of us live MANY MANY miles from the nearest Fed Ex hub/distribution center?
I hope it doesn't require a signature, as I live a long way away from a delivery hub as well. If I recall tho, can't you just go online and authorize delivery without a signature? I seem to remember doing that once or twice before.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #234
I hope it doesn't require a signature, as I live a long way away from a delivery hub as well. If I recall tho, can't you just go online and authorize delivery without a signature? I seem to remember doing that once or twice before.
ok calm down folks lol
tracking doesn't come from cp-e, it will be emailed to you through the whoosh site as usual
yes the packages will be shipped sig required but there are tons of options available for you if you aren't home when the delivery is made
you just have to log on to the FedEx site with your door tag and go from there. You can even schedule a certain time for the driver to arrive the next day if that's what you need. Signature required is something cp-e does for all shipments leaving directly from their facility after being burned way too many times from people saying they didn't receive something that the tracking indicated was "delivered"
Their policy is not intended to inconvenience any of you, I can promise that!

-Ron

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I FULLY understand CP-E's policy, and even AGREE with it to the point of not even fretting/caring about wasting a day sitting home waiting for them to show up at my door. (It protects BOTH themselves AND the customer!![thumb])

I just need to know the actual DAY ahead of time so that I can do the above, and not have to schedule re-delivery, or a hold for pickup in the first place, that's all. [wink]

^^^I FULLY understand CP-E's policy, and even AGREE with it to the point of not even fretting/caring about wasting a day sitting home waiting for them to show up at my door. (It protects BOTH themselves AND the customer!![thumb])

I just need to know the actual DAY ahead of time so that I can do the above, and not have to schedule re-delivery, or a hold for pickup in the first place, that's all. [wink]
That's why they providing tracking numbers that say delivery date and have tons of options to modify the delivery. It's not a complicated story

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That's why they providing tracking numbers that say delivery date and have tons of options to modify the delivery. It's not a complicated story
Of course, but I need that tracking number the instant it ships, since am so close (shipping time wise, not ability for physical pickup wise) to CP-E's HQs. [wink]

Just paid off my balance.
Can't wait for it now!

Can I add the exhaust hangers to our order if we are not the winner?