Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #241
Just paid off my balance.
Can't wait for it now!

Can I add the exhaust hangers to our order if we are not the winner?
would ship separate but yes, as mentioned these exhausts are being made to order at cp-e in MD
the hangers are in stock at whoosh in PA

thank you for paying off the balance, I'm going over the PO now, I think everyone is PAID in FULL but need to confirm that for sure

I'll have an update early next week from cp-e with progress....

thanks everyone!!!!!

-Ron

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Sound like a broken record but I swear this exhaust is borderline perfect! Still makes me smile after all this time!

Also, got bored of the Cobb rmm and ordered the cpe, stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm in no super rush, as now that the cp-e RMM is in the car, I can actually 'feel' the engine enough to not burn up the clutch with too many revs on take off (ONE of the reasons I wanted a louder than stock exhaust system!) [wink]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #249
ok guys & gals here is your update

they are being made.....

see
[cheerleader]

we are shooting for shipping end of next week
remember (which I didn't) that there was a holiday week in the time frame which I didn't factor in to the estimate

hang in there folks.....

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
THANKS for the update! [thumb]

What's cool, and something I did not realize until that close up of the junctions, is that they use multiple 'Torca slots' at the joints for full sealing/holding when clamped down. [:)] [coolsmile]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I'm in no super rush, as now that the cp-e RMM is in the car, I can actually 'feel' the engine enough to not burn up the clutch with too many revs on take off (ONE of the reasons I wanted a louder than stock exhaust system!) [wink]
How you liking it? I'm jumping from the Cobb to the cpe

ok guys & gals here is your update

they are being made.....

see
[cheerleader]

we are shooting for shipping end of next week
remember (which I didn't) that there was a holiday week in the time frame which I didn't factor in to the estimate

hang in there folks.....
Awesome. Just in time to install it over the holiday break.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
How you liking it? I'm jumping from the Cobb to the cpe.
IF you are very sensitive to NVH/rumbling noises just off of idle during take off (it almost sounds/feels like the exhaust system is mounted way too solidly to the car, like a race car), you will NOT like it.

But, it probably does result in the least amount of engine/transaxle movement save for totally SOLID alloy/metal motor/trans mounts. [wink]

How much more NVH/rumbling does the Cobb give over the factory mount, 30%, 50%, more??

Tough to gauge because the factory mount offers almost 0 rumbling, where as with the Cobb mount its noticeable but not obnoxious. If I had to put a number on it I'd say maybe an extra 30% as it is fairly mild.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
IF you are very sensitive to NVH/rumbling noises just off of idle during take off (it almost sounds/feels like the exhaust system is mounted way too solidly to the car, like a race car), you will NOT like it.

But, it probably does result in the least amount of engine/transaxle movement save for totally SOLID alloy/metal motor/trans mounts. [wink]

How much more NVH/rumbling does the Cobb give over the factory mount, 30%, 50%, more??
I have all solid mounts, upper/transmission. I'm used the carbureted shakes car feel at times. I just wanted something more solid then the Cobb to hang with the other mounts:)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #259
UPDATE

8 exhausts will ship this week
tracking numbers for those 8 exhausts will be sent to your email address by the end of the week.
the balance of the exhausts will ship next week, tracking info to follow....

any late comers, special payment peeps, hold my exhaust until XXX, etc etc will be handled next week as well through email communication

thanks everyone![twothumb]