Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #261
Thanks for the update Ron, this is great news!

Any update on who may have won the exhaust hangers?
I'm going to select the WINNER now

and here's how I;m going to do it

I hung the list on my wall - going to cover my eyes and use a highlighter to poke the winner like pin the tail on the donkey
but this is win the hanger from whooshy?

lol

WINNER SELECTED

CHRIS K.
from Clovis CA
not sure his user name

will receive a FREE set of 3 Torque Solution poly exhaust hangers

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #264
If we ordered the torque solutions exhaust hangers from you do those ship with the exhaust or separate?
I shipped all hanger orders already
can you PM me your real name so I can confirm yours have been sent?

Any idea of when the others will ship? I'll be doing my GTX450R install week after next, it would be nice to be able to hang the exhaust as well.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #268
Any idea of when the others will ship? I'll be doing my GTX450R install week after next, it would be nice to be able to hang the exhaust as well.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
yes sir I do - the rest are shipping next week

Darn I didn't make the first round of shipments
same, but i haven't figured out where I'll go to install it so it's all good. Crossing my fingers that I'm in town when it arrives, but seems unlikely now. Oh well I'll just deal with my doorman being mad, not my fault they built a tiny 100 square foot package closet for a 40 story building.

Excited to get back here in the new year though, gonna have a big pile of stuff to install :D

same, but i haven't figured out where I'll go to install it so it's all good. Crossing my fingers that I'm in town when it arrives, but seems unlikely now. Oh well I'll just deal with my doorman being mad, not my fault they built a tiny 100 square foot package closet for a 40 story building.

Excited to get back here in the new year though, gonna have a big pile of stuff to install :D
Yeah same here. Your on the west coast too, maybe they shipped out the closest packages first to their location.