Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Interested in GB, resonated with satin tips.

This exhaust sounds great on the videos. It's supposed to have minimal drone at highway speeds, right?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
Interested in GB, resonated with satin tips.

This exhaust sounds great on the videos. It's supposed to have minimal drone at highway speeds, right?
correct with resonator

and thanks for posting up!

haste

1000 Post Club
Considering how loud this system can get at full throttle. Yes, highway drone and noise is minimal. 77-80mph range can be a little loud but anything below or above is great. This engine between 2700-3k rpms, I believe, is noisy no matter what.

Rear seats up and privacy cover installed also makes a big difference.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #25
Considering how loud this system can get at full throttle. Yes, highway drone and noise is minimal. 77-80mph range can be a little loud but anything below or above is great. This engine between 2700-3k rpms, I believe, is noisy no matter what.

Rear seats up and privacy cover installed also makes a big difference.
holy cp-e parts man!
nice set up!!!!!!

thanks haste for your honest opinion.i have listened to your sound clip of you driving your car and i agree with you as to the interior sound.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #27
post #1 updated with "interested" people
if we can get a real 5 buyers, the price will be pretty darn good, a real 10 buyers, the price will be down right amazing!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #31
Looking forward to the gb pricing!!!
yes yes yes!!!!
please check back later today for pricing!

I need an exhaust but depends on the price...
please see above^^^^^^^

Are the twin tips available in the same satin black finish as the single tips in the first post?
the exhaust tip pic in the first post are SAMPLE tips NOT FIST tips
just to show you the color options
Again they are not part of the Fiesta system - It's a standard photo cp-e uses to show colors available
The Nexus exhaust for the 2014-2017 Ford Fiesta is a DUAL TIP exhaust

thanks!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #32
yes yes yes!!!!
please check back later today for pricing!

please see above^^^^^^^

Are the twin tips available in the same satin black finish as the single tips in the first post?
the exhaust tip pic in the first post are SAMPLE tips NOT Fiesta tips
just to show you the color & finish options
Again they are not part of the Fiesta system - It's a standard photo cp-e uses to show colors/finishes available
The Nexus exhaust for the 2014-2017 Ford Fiesta is a DUAL TIP exhaust

thanks!

ok, it's the next day and i'm waiting for the special price.maybe more people will jump on board if your price is reasonable.

I think his normal price of $689 is already reasonable considering COBB, Millitek, Borla, Magnaflow, Mountune, and several others are all well over $700. I'm extremely interested to see what the group buy price for 10 will be...

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #35
I think his normal price of $689 is already reasonable considering COBB, Millitek, Borla, Magnaflow, Mountune, and several others are all well over $700. I'm extremely interested to see what the group buy price for 10 will be...
true story
that's $689 not including shipping costs

I'm posting up the price now in Post #1

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #36
true story
that's $689 not including shipping costs

I'm posting up the price now in Post #1

i must be having trouble with the english language lol in post #1 it states free shipping,in post #36 it states not including shipping.doesn't not including shipping mean you have to pay for it?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #38

i must be having trouble with the english language lol in post #1 it states free shipping,in post #36 it states not including shipping.doesn't not including shipping mean you have to pay for it?

Post #1 is explaining the group buy pricing and rules

what I was saying in post #36 is my price on the web site is $689 plus shipping which normally costs anywhere between $45 - $70 bucks or whatever depending where you live

sorry for the confusion

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #39

Post #1 is explaining the group buy pricing and rules which is FREE SHIPPING

what I was saying in post #36 is my price on the web site, with no group buy price is $689 plus shipping which normally costs anywhere between $45 - $70 bucks or whatever depending where you live

sorry for the confusion