Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23252627282930313233343536373839404143 ... LastLast
    Member 33 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Mesa
    State
    AZ
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'll be sure to inspect mine when it comes in, will keep @ron@whoosh posted. Fed Ex says it should be delivered tomorrow

2016 Fiesta ST - Kona Blue/Recaros & moonroof
    Cobb AP Stage 1 OTS tune - CP-E Nexus resonatedcat back exhaust
    1995 F150 Eddie Bauer - big & slow

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    Raymore
    State
    MO
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone get black tips that aren't wanting them or wanting to go stainless? PM Me. Didn't get the group buy but asked about the matte ones from CPE with no luck.

Vendor Premier Vendor 363 Rep Points ron@whoosh's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Las Vegas
    State
    NV
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miguel.in.az View Post
    I'll be sure to inspect mine when it comes in, will keep @ron@whoosh posted. Fed Ex says it should be delivered tomorrow
    cp-e had your exhaust intercepted and re-routed back to Maryland
    they will repair and ship back ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by jingo5 View Post
    Anyone get black tips that aren't wanting them or wanting to go stainless? PM Me. Didn't get the group buy but asked about the matte ones from CPE with no luck.
    I'll get you a quote for a rear tip section in black once all this is straight. cp-e will not fulfill a Nexus exhaust request until this Group Buy is corrected. My customers have been waiting and are top priority at the moment. That is straight from the owner of cp-e.

whoosh motorsports
    Performance Parts and Accessories: Fiesta ST . Focus ST/RS . Mustang ecoboost
    Ron Miller, Owner
    610-334-2158

http://whooshmotorsports.com

Member 28 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Bay Area
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ron@whoosh View Post
    no worries there, cp-e has confirmed the first 8 are the ONLY kits that shipped with the resonator pipe w/missing hangers

I don't have any exhausts shipping directly to Canada except for user "letitreign"
    ???

yes,
    I'm planning the correction with cp-e now
    Most likely shipping just the resonator pipe back for correction is the easiest way to get this done
    I will try and make it as quick as easy on everyone as human;y possible

yeah man, yeah

I'm going to poke cp-e to flow the first 8 of you some free swag or something for your trouble
    let me see what I can do
    I can be rather persuasive in these situations
    Aw, for crying out loud. Really? This was CPE, not some bargain brand. How can they miss welding on hangars? Wow. Pretty poor workmanship.

So now I have to ship resonator back and forth between Cali and MD. Great. I am in the middle of trial and this is a hassle, but I will deal. Thank you for letting us know.

To be honest, I have a bit of buyer's remorse here. I know the exhaust will look great. I just need to be patient.

Please keep me posted as I am one of the 8. It doesn't even arrive til tomorrow so I am hosed for the week between Xmas and New Years too. WTF.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2016 Fiesta ST - Recaros, Nav, Sunroof, Black wheels. Euro (DE) projectors w/ Silverstar ZXEs, Cobb AP & DHM Protune 91, Depo catted DP, CP-E Nexus Catback Res. (Satin), Depo IC & Pipes, Mountune induction kit, Cobb filter, CPE RMM, Turbotech Upper Eng. & Trans. Mounts, GFB DV+, Mountune quick shift, Denso ITV22, Turbosmart IWG, NoPistons spacer, VelossaTech BM, Mishimoto OCC, CFM Res. Delete, Perrin Antenna, WC LathWerks Copolymer Piston , Pierce Stg. 1 & Trunk Brace, & more...

Pending: MAPerf. charge pipes, CPE intake, DHM E30!

2014 Challenger RT 6MT
    2015 Ram Laramie 4x4

Member 84 Rep Points MisSTrouble's Avatar

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    City
    Corsicana
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hemis View Post
    Aw, for crying out loud. Really? This was CPE, not some bargain brand. How can they miss welding on hangars? Wow. Pretty poor workmanship.

So now I have to ship resonator back and forth between Cali and MD. Great. I am in the middle of trial and this is a hassle, but I will deal. Thank you for letting us know.

To be honest, I have a bit of buyer's remorse here. I know the exhaust will look great. I just need to be patient.

Please keep me posted as I am one of the 8. It doesn't even arrive til tomorrow so I am hosed for the week between Xmas and New Years too. WTF.

Yes, it sucks and was a big oversight on their part, but at least CPE is not shifting blame or trying to shirk their responsibilities. They are a stand up company that's taking ownership of this issue, and they'll fix this. The same cannot be said for some other companies I've had dealings with.

As I have the exhaust in my possession and have thoroughly looked it, the welds, etc over, aside from the piece that's missing hangers, the rest of the exhaust is beautiful and very well put together. Shame it's gonna be under the car where it can't be seen. I still say that the Nexus is one of the best exhausts for the FiST, and the group buy price for it was basically stealing it. (Thanks @ron@whoosh)

I feel ya on the loss of install time. It would've been nice to install it over the holidays. But it'll still get installed eventually.

Medals
    City
    Corsicana
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Double post

Member 28 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Bay Area
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True, CPE and Ron are fixing it and I have confidence in them.

I guess it was just really frustrating that from my perspective a simple quality control inspection would have revealed the process defect and save everybody a bunch of time and money.

Not the biggest of deals. Everyone makes mistakes including me. My old man passed away a couple of months ago so I've been on edge- but it puts things in perspective. I need to relax.

2016 Fiesta ST - Recaros, Nav, Sunroof, Black wheels. Euro (DE) projectors w/ Silverstar ZXEs, Cobb AP & DHM Protune 91, Depo catted DP, CP-E Nexus Catback Res. (Satin), Depo IC & Pipes, Mountune induction kit, Cobb filter, CPE RMM, Turbotech Upper Eng. & Trans. Mounts, GFB DV+, Mountune quick shift, Denso ITV22, Turbosmart IWG, NoPistons spacer, VelossaTech BM, Mishimoto OCC, CFM Res. Delete, Perrin Antenna, WC LathWerks Copolymer Piston , Pierce Stg. 1 & Trunk Brace, & more...

2014 Challenger RT 6MT
    2015 Ram Laramie 4x4

Member 28 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Bay Area
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Also, I am very much excited and looking forward to receiving and installing this - I really do appreciate the huge GB discount, too.

2014 Challenger RT 6MT
    2015 Ram Laramie 4x4

Medals
    City
    Corsicana
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

@2Hemis I'm very sorry for your loss and what you're having to go through. My friend just lost her Dad yesterday, and it's torn her apart inside.

Vendor Premier Vendor 363 Rep Points ron@whoosh's Avatar

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Las Vegas
    State
    NV
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    OK everyone

Part 1 of "The Group Buy FIX"
    The first 8 people that had their exhausts shipped,

1 of the 8, Miguel from AZ had his exhaust intercepted by FedEx so this does not include you/him. Miguel's exhaust will be repaired once received back at cp-e then re-shipped via FedEx to AZ!

The other 7 that have received their exhausts with the resonator section missing the 2 hangers will need to send just that part back to cp-e via FedEx

Yes I know that is a royal pain in the you know what! I'm very sorry about that everyone
    I am in the process of emailing each of you a FedEx label that can be printed and taped to the box once packed up.
    Please DO NOT use the coffin sized box that exhaust originally shipped in to send back just the front resonator pipe. The label we created is for a box measuring approx 24x8x6
    If you don't have a box or can't manage this, please take it to a FedEx store and ask for help.

Let me know if there are any questions

Please don't clog this thread up with complaints about the situation - I know it's terrible and can assure all involved cp-e is doing everything possible to correct it.
    I'm also here and available ANYTIME to answer questions and help 610-334-2158
    Don't hesitate to call, text or just call to vent

Please hang in there with us...

whoosh motorsports
    Performance Parts and Accessories: Fiesta ST . Focus ST/RS . Mustang ecoboost
    Ron Miller, Owner
    610-334-2158

http://whooshmotorsports.com

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23252627282930313233343536373839404143 ... LastLast