Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24262728293031323334353637383940414244 ... LastLast
    New Member 9 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    Mustang
    State
    OK
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Dropped off the resonator section earlier today to FedEx, so here is to hoping for a quick turn around. I re-used the box my intercooler came in.

Ron, your communication and responsiveness throughout this process has been much appreciated!
    Vehicles: 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 C55 AMG
    Fiesta Mods: Cobb AP, RMM, Stratified E30 Flash Tune, Airtec IC, Pierce Chassis Bracing, Boomba SSTA, RedlineGoods Shift Boot

Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Inland Empire
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will the remaining orders still be shipping out this week?
    2016 White Platinum Fiesta ST (Tuned by Mountune, AEM Testing Intake, Deadhook Symposer Delete, XenonDepot LED low beams, Damond Motorsports OCC, CP-E Catback Exhaust, CP-E RMM, CFM Oil Cap Breather)

Member 28 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Bay Area
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK Ron. Thanks for the update man!

I'm sitting tight waiting for my exhaust to be delivered. Once it is, I'll snag the resonator pipe and ship it your way with the label you're sending.

Thank you for taking care of this.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2016 Fiesta ST - Recaros, Nav, Sunroof, Black wheels. Euro (DE) projectors w/ Silverstar ZXEs, Cobb AP & DHM Protune 91, Depo catted DP, CP-E Nexus Catback Res. (Satin), Depo IC & Pipes, Mountune induction kit, Cobb filter, CPE RMM, Turbotech Upper Eng. & Trans. Mounts, GFB DV+, Mountune quick shift, Denso ITV22, Turbosmart IWG, NoPistons spacer, VelossaTech BM, Mishimoto OCC, CFM Res. Delete, Perrin Antenna, WC LathWerks Copolymer Piston , Pierce Stg. 1 & Trunk Brace, & more...

Pending: MAPerf. charge pipes, CPE intake, DHM E30!

2014 Challenger RT 6MT
    2015 Ram Laramie 4x4

Member 39 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Mesa
    State
    AZ
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ron@whoosh View Post
    OK everyone

Part 1 of "The Group Buy FIX"
    The first 8 people that had their exhausts shipped,

1 of the 8, Miguel from AZ had his exhaust intercepted by FedEx so this does not include you/him. Miguel's exhaust will be repaired once received back at cp-e then re-shipped via FedEx to AZ!

The other 7 that have received their exhausts with the resonator section missing the 2 hangers will need to send just that part back to cp-e via FedEx

Yes I know that is a royal pain in the you know what! I'm very sorry about that everyone
    I am in the process of emailing each of you a FedEx label that can be printed and taped to the box once packed up.
    Please DO NOT use the coffin sized box that exhaust originally shipped in to send back just the front resonator pipe. The label we created is for a box measuring approx 24x8x6
    If you don't have a box or can't manage this, please take it to a FedEx store and ask for help.

Let me know if there are any questions

Please don't clog this thread up with complaints about the situation - I know it's terrible and can assure all involved cp-e is doing everything possible to correct it.
    I'm also here and available ANYTIME to answer questions and help 610-334-2158
    Don't hesitate to call, text or just call to vent

Please hang in there with us...
    You and the gang at cp-e are a fantastic bunch. Despite the setback you all have stepped up to correct the error and make sure that all of us receive a proper, high quality product. Bravo to ron@whoosh and cp-e!

2016 Fiesta ST - Kona Blue/Recaros & moonroof
    Cobb AP Stage 1 OTS tune - CP-E Nexus resonatedcat back exhaust
    1995 F150 Eddie Bauer - big & slow

Senior Member 239 Rep Points WeTheNorth's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    WestCoast
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member 691 Rep Points M-Sport fan's Avatar

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Solebury
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am guessing that IF we did not send back the bracket-less resonator pipe yet, we should wait until (at least) late next week to do so since I just got an email from cp-e telling me they are going to be closed until the 2nd of the new year?
    Magnetic 2016 Fiesta ST base model

Medals
    City
    Inland Empire
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M-Sport fan View Post
    I am guessing that IF we did not send back the bracket-less resonator pipe yet, we should wait until (at least) late next week to do so since I just got an email from cp-e telling me they are going to be closed until the 2nd of the new year?
    Interesting. I didn't get a tracking number sent today so I assume the unshipped exhausts aren't coming for another week?
    2016 White Platinum Fiesta ST (Tuned by Mountune, AEM Testing Intake, Deadhook Symposer Delete, XenonDepot LED low beams, Damond Motorsports OCC, CP-E Catback Exhaust, CP-E RMM, CFM Oil Cap Breather)

Vendor Premier Vendor 466 Rep Points ron@whoosh's Avatar

Medals
    City
    Las Vegas
    State
    NV
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoyFiesta View Post
    Will the remaining orders still be shipping out this week?
    Originally, Yes....but because of this royal screw up with the missing 2 hangers on the resonator pipe section, sadly NO the balance of the exhausts will not (did not) ship by yesterday.
    They were "finished" and most packed up to ship. There just wasn't enough time to unpack everything and correct all of the issues once this was figured out.
    I know this just stinks no matter how you look at it. It seems like a lot of people have waited a while for their kits but please let me remind you that aside from the obvious mess up that has occurred here, there was a Thanksgiving Holiday in the wait now Christmas. Probably the worst time to have this many coffin sized exhausts shipping all over the country (and Canada).
    Anyway, I do apologize for the error on behalf of cp-e and whoosh.
    cp-e is closed every year between xmas and new years.
    All of the 7 resonators that are to be returned should be sent back ASAP (don't worry there is someone there to receive the packages). The first week cp-e is back at it, the resonators and balance of exhausts will be first on their schedule to complete for 2017
    If you have any questions of concerns please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hemis View Post
    OK Ron. Thanks for the update man!

I'm sitting tight waiting for my exhaust to be delivered. Once it is, I'll snag the resonator pipe and ship it your way with the label you're sending.

Thank you for taking care of this.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by miguel.in.az View Post
    You and the gang at cp-e are a fantastic bunch. Despite the setback you all have stepped up to correct the error and make sure that all of us receive a proper, high quality product. Bravo to ron@whoosh and cp-e!
    I appreciate that - you're making this way too easy on me!

Quote Originally Posted by WeTheNorth View Post
    Go Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no sir do not wait,
    please refer to the first part of this post - I can't help that cp-e has an annual shut down. I was very upset that they couldn't settle up on a few things before closing for the holiday but I also do realize that that things happen. I've been running group buys and selling cp-e parts since 2006
    This has literally NEVER happened before so PLEASE everyone bear with me and give cp-e and myself a chance to correct this and show you that this isn't a common occurrence

I'll be posting another group buy for the 2014-2015 & 2016+ cp-e intake kits with custom powder coating color options over the weekend (gauging interest thread to start)
    once that kicks off and completes I assure everyone it will be smooth as silk. If not, then by all means write cp-e and myself off as a bunch of goofs lol

Quote Originally Posted by SoyFiesta View Post
    Interesting. I didn't get a tracking number sent today so I assume the unshipped exhausts aren't coming for another week?
    please see above - I do apologize for the delays - the mess up and holidays are the factors at play here....

whoosh motorsports
    Performance Parts and Accessories: Fiesta ST . Focus ST/RS . Mustang ecoboost
    Ron Miller, Owner
    610-334-2158

http://whooshmotorsports.com

Senior Member 691 Rep Points M-Sport fan's Avatar

Medals
    City
    Solebury
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ron@whoosh View Post
    no sir do not wait,
    please refer to the first part of this post - I can't help that cp-e has an annual shut down. I was very upset that they couldn't settle up on a few things before closing for the holiday but I also do realize that that things happen. I've been running group buys and selling cp-e parts since 2006
    This has literally NEVER happened before so PLEASE everyone bear with me and give cp-e and myself a chance to correct this and show you that this isn't a common occurrence
    Ron;

I was NOT asking this with ANY malice, or ill will towards either YOU, or cp-e AT ALL!!
    First of all, you personally could not have had any less to do with this error if it happened on another planet, and it was an honest mistake/oversight on cp-e's part!

This has NOT shaken my faith in either your company, NOR cp-e ONE IOTA! (I, personally, was not going to be able to install this until at least mid-late January ANYWAY ;) )

I was merely asking because I was NOT sure that cp-e would have anyone at all present at their facility during that break, and did not want to end up having the resonator either 'lost in the system', or risk damage from it going back and forth from the UPS/Fed Ex distribution center and cp-e multiple times, that's all.
    Magnetic 2016 Fiesta ST base model

Vendor Premier Vendor 466 Rep Points ron@whoosh's Avatar

Medals
    City
    Las Vegas
    State
    NV
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Ron;

I was NOT asking this with ANY malice, or ill will towards either YOU, or cp-e AT ALL!!
    First of all, you personally could not have had any less to do with this error if it happened on another planet, and it was an honest mistake/oversight on cp-e's part!

This has NOT shaken my faith in either your company, NOR cp-e ONE IOTA! (I, personally, was not going to be able to install this until at least mid-late January ANYWAY ;) )

I was merely asking because I was NOT sure that cp-e would have anyone at all present at their facility during that break, and did not want to end up having the resonator either 'lost in the system', or risk damage from it going back and forth from the UPS/Fed Ex distribution center and cp-e multiple times, that's all.
    thank you for the explanation and reassurance
    I appreciate it!

whoosh motorsports
    Performance Parts and Accessories: Fiesta ST . Focus ST/RS . Mustang ecoboost
    Ron Miller, Owner
    610-334-2158

http://whooshmotorsports.com

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24262728293031323334353637383940414244 ... LastLast