Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 262829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    Member 62 Rep Points letitreign's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Calgary
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoyFiesta View Post
    Dang I must have been the last person to pay haha, nothing here again
    Dont worry I'm still waiting to hear on mine as well

Member 28 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Bay Area
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was dead wrong about where I thought I was in the process. I had bought a CPE RMM, and got an email from them with tracking info. I blindly and stupidly assumed it was the exhaust, but it is the RMM. So I'm unsure of my status at this point. I know I've paid in full. Ron, if I'm wrong please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2016 Fiesta ST - Recaros, Nav, Sunroof, Black wheels. Euro (DE) projectors w/ Silverstar ZXEs, Cobb AP & DHM Protune 91, Depo catted DP, CP-E Nexus Catback Res. (Satin), Depo IC & Pipes, Mountune induction kit, Cobb filter, CPE RMM, Turbotech Upper Eng. & Trans. Mounts, GFB DV+, Mountune quick shift, Denso ITV22, Turbosmart IWG, NoPistons spacer, VelossaTech BM, Mishimoto OCC, CFM Res. Delete, Perrin Antenna, WC LathWerks Copolymer Piston , Pierce Stg. 1 & Trunk Brace, & more...

Pending: MAPerf. charge pipes, CPE intake, DHM E30!

2014 Challenger RT 6MT
    2015 Ram Laramie 4x4

Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Inland Empire
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by letitreign View Post
    Were you at least in the first batch that went out that were missing the hangers?

Hard to believe they didn't finish/ship anything after the first batch went out
    2016 White Platinum Fiesta ST (Tuned by Mountune, AEM Testing Intake, Deadhook Symposer Delete, XenonDepot LED low beams, Damond Motorsports OCC, CP-E Catback Exhaust, CP-E RMM, CFM Oil Cap Breather)

Member 46 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Seattle
    State
    WA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't worry, I'm in the same boat

Were you at least in the first batch that went out that were missing the hangers?

I don't think anything in that second batch has been shipped unfortunately. Already cancelled the shop time I had booked for next weekend, no trust that this will be here by then given the now month of delays.

At least with a bunch of these shipping to people maybe we'll get to see some pretty install pics while we wait heh

Medals
    City
    Inland Empire
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

hopefully someone posts a sound clip so I can drive around in my car listening to that
    2016 White Platinum Fiesta ST (Tuned by Mountune, AEM Testing Intake, Deadhook Symposer Delete, XenonDepot LED low beams, Damond Motorsports OCC, CP-E Catback Exhaust, CP-E RMM, CFM Oil Cap Breather)

Vendor Premier Vendor 200 Rep Points

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Fleetwood
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you were not - I'm at the mercy of cp-e on these tracking numbers and I can assure you the minute the come through, updates are posted here, then emails are sent out to your email through the whoosh site
    just to keep it real here, your order was placed absolute last, waaay after the group buy ended. I just want to state that fact since it seemed as if you are waiting as long as some here which you actually have not. I'll get yours out ASAP but this silly error and the holidays have pushed things back which makes this process seem a lot longer than it really is.
    Please bare with us

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hemis View Post
    I was dead wrong about where I thought I was in the process. I had bought a CPE RMM, and got an email from them with tracking info. I blindly and stupidly assumed it was the exhaust, but it is the RMM. So I'm unsure of my status at this point. I know I've paid in full. Ron, if I'm wrong please let me know.
    your exhaust order and all email regarding the exhaust has passed through whoosh motorsports - if you see an email from me that's for an order or tracking for your exhaust
    cp-e will not contact you directly for orders placed through whoosh and vice versa - hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post

I don't think anything in that second batch has been shipped unfortunately. Already cancelled the shop time I had booked for next weekend, no trust that this will be here by then given the now month of delays.
    At least with a bunch of these shipping to people maybe we'll get to see some pretty install pics while we wait heh
    guys, there is no way to describe this other than "it sucks" - I had a strange feeling as soon as I was told that the balance of the exhausts would ship Friday into Monday. Even though they are back in the shop this past week start 1/3 they only had part of their crew so they weren't up to full capacity.
    We are on the home stretch, everyone that had incorrect exhausts shipped has correct exhausts shipped plus 2 others did make it out
    so we do have some progress
    so please be patient - I know it's tough and I know it seems like a long time. The holidays and cp-e's end of year shutdown didn't help the timeline at all.

-Ron
    whoosh motorsports llc
    owner, Ron Miller
    610-334-2158
    http://whooshmotorsports.com

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Fleetwood
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you were not - I'm at the mercy of cp-e on these tracking numbers and I can assure you the minute the come through, updates are posted here, then emails are sent out to your email through the whoosh site
    I'll get yours out ASAP but this silly error and the holidays have pushed things back which makes this process seem a lot longer than it really is.
    Please bare with us - just keep in mind your order was placed after the GB was closed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hemis View Post
    your exhaust order and all email regarding the exhaust has passed through whoosh motorsports - if you see an email from me that's for an order or tracking for your exhaust
    cp-e will not contact you directly for orders placed through whoosh and vice versa - hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post

guys, there is no way to describe this other than "it sucks" - I had a strange feeling as soon as I was told that the balance of the exhausts would ship Friday into Monday. Even though they are back in the shop this past week start 1/3 they only had part of their crew so they weren't up to full capacity.
    We are on the home stretch, everyone that had incorrect exhausts shipped has correct exhausts shipped plus 2 others did make it out
    so we do have some progress
    Please be patient - I know it's tough and I know it seems like a long time. The holidays and cp-e's end of year shutdown didn't help the timeline at all.

-Ron
    whoosh motorsports llc
    owner, Ron Miller
    610-334-2158

Member 62 Rep Points letitreign's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Calgary
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

No worries Ron, Its -20 C right now anyways so its not like I could install it.

New Member 24 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    Kent
    State
    WA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Seeing as how I got this for well over $100 off normal price I'm not going to complain too loudly about having to wait a couple weeks longer than expected.

Medals
    City
    Fleetwood
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    No worries Ron, Its -20 C right now anyways so its not like I could install it.
    that's just it
    I am worried - this situation has me pissed
    I've been doing group buys and working with cp-e since 2006

I hope everyone here gives cp-e and myself a "mulligan" on this issue because this situation is not the norm, not by a long shot!
    whoosh motorsports llc
    owner, Ron Miller
    610-334-2158

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 262829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast