Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 272930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
    Member 28 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Bay Area
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Don't worry Ron, we will. It's all good!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2016 Fiesta ST - Recaros, Nav, Sunroof, Black wheels. Euro (DE) projectors w/ Silverstar ZXEs, Cobb AP & DHM Protune 91, Depo catted DP, CP-E Nexus Catback Res. (Satin), Depo IC & Pipes, Mountune induction kit, Cobb filter, CPE RMM, Turbotech Upper Eng. & Trans. Mounts, GFB DV+, Mountune quick shift, Denso ITV22, Turbosmart IWG, NoPistons spacer, VelossaTech BM, Mishimoto OCC, CFM Res. Delete, Perrin Antenna, WC LathWerks Copolymer Piston , Pierce Stg. 1 & Trunk Brace, & more...

Pending: MAPerf. charge pipes, CPE intake, DHM E30!

2014 Challenger RT 6MT
    2015 Ram Laramie 4x4

Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Inland Empire
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

You've done all you can Ron, I appreciate keeping us informed of what's going on step by step. Production issues aren't your fault.
    2016 White Platinum Fiesta ST (Tuned by Mountune, AEM Testing Intake, Deadhook Symposer Delete, XenonDepot LED low beams, Damond Motorsports OCC, CP-E Catback Exhaust, CP-E RMM, CFM Oil Cap Breather)

Senior Member 580 Rep Points M-Sport fan's Avatar

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Solebury
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoyFiesta View Post
    hopefully someone posts a sound clip so I can drive around in my car listening to that
    ^^^That's great!
    Magnetic 2016 Fiesta ST base model

Member 28 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Bay Area
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thing will sound great. Only thing is I wish I'd ordered the CPE Catted DP from Ron too. I got the Depo, which is nice and cost effective, but this CPE system will be a work of art. And full 3" is worth it in the long run.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2016 Fiesta ST - Recaros, Nav, Sunroof, Black wheels. Euro (DE) projectors w/ Silverstar ZXEs, Cobb AP & DHM Protune 91, Depo catted DP, CP-E Nexus Catback Res. (Satin), Depo IC & Pipes, Mountune induction kit, Cobb filter, CPE RMM, Turbotech Upper Eng. & Trans. Mounts, GFB DV+, Mountune quick shift, Denso ITV22, Turbosmart IWG, NoPistons spacer, VelossaTech BM, Mishimoto OCC, CFM Res. Delete, Perrin Antenna, WC LathWerks Copolymer Piston , Pierce Stg. 1 & Trunk Brace, & more...

Pending: MAPerf. charge pipes, CPE intake, DHM E30!

2014 Challenger RT 6MT
    2015 Ram Laramie 4x4

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Solebury
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ron@whoosh View Post
    I hope everyone here gives cp-e and myself a "mulligan" on this issue because this situation is not the norm, not by a long shot!

In my case at least, it is not just a 'mulligan' (YOUR service/DEEP discounts, and cp-e's 'top shelf jewelry' are just TOO GREAT to disparage my viewpoint from a silly little mistake like this) but I am actually grateful for the delay, since I will not even be able to THINK about installing this system until the beginning of February anyway.

Besides, I am the 'guilty as charged' party (j/k Ron-LOL!) who sent in my resonator VERY late, and later than anyone else for repair, wrongfully thinking it would speed up the process for those on here who DID need/want theirs done quickly.

Medals
    City
    Solebury
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hemis View Post
    This thing will sound great. Only thing is I wish I'd ordered the CPE Catted DP from Ron too. I got the Depo, which is nice and cost effective, but this CPE system will be a work of art. And full 3" is worth it in the long run.

Eventually I will do this as well, and it is a REQUIREMENT (in my book at least) for anything bigger than the factory nano-snail!!

Member 83 Rep Points MisSTrouble's Avatar

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    City
    Corsicana
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

No company is 100% perfect and mistakes (though extremely rare with cp-e) will occur occasionally. This just unfortunately happened to be one of those times. What's far more telling is how a company or a vendor acts when confronted with an issue such as this. Do they shrug off blame and try to delay as long as possible? Or do they step up, accept the blame, and immediately set a plan in motion to fix the issue? I gotta say that @ron@whoosh and cp-e stepped up 110%.

I can personally vouch that Ron immediately went to work on the issue as soon as I informed him of it. Fast enough that none of us had yet attempted to install the exhaust yet even though some of us already had it in our grubby little paws. I've also spoken to him by phone, and it was plainly clear that he genuinely cares about his customers and their satisfaction. He has gone above and beyond, keeping us informed every step of the way of what was happening. It's this commitment to customer satisfaction (and really good prices) that will keep me spending my money at Whoosh. Thanks Ron!

As for cp-e themselves, I'm personally very pleased with the way they've handled this. Yeah this sucks, but they immediately took blame and acted very appropriately and professionally. Also, the holidays increased the turnaround time a little, but that's to be expected, so no biggie. They're known for their build quality, so I have no doubt that when I get my resonator back, it'll be just as well-built and pretty as the rest of the exhaust. I can't wait to install it!

Medals
    City
    Solebury
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by MisSTrouble View Post
    No company is 100% perfect and mistakes (though extremely rare with cp-e) will occur occasionally. This just unfortunately happened to be one of those times. What's far more telling is how a company or a vendor acts when confronted with an issue such as this. Do they shrug off blame and try to delay as long as possible? Or do they step up, accept the blame, and immediately set a plan in motion to fix the issue? I gotta say that @ron@whoosh and cp-e stepped up 110%.

I can personally vouch that Ron immediately went to work on the issue as soon as I informed him of it. Fast enough that none of us had yet attempted to install the exhaust yet even though some of us already had it in our grubby little paws. I've also spoken to him by phone, and it was plainly clear that he genuinely cares about his customers and their satisfaction. He has gone above and beyond, keeping us informed every step of the way of what was happening. It's this commitment to customer satisfaction (and really good prices) that will keep me spending my money at Whoosh. Thanks Ron!

As for cp-e themselves, I'm personally very pleased with the way they've handled this. Yeah this sucks, but they immediately took blame and acted very appropriately and professionally. Also, the holidays increased the turnaround time a little, but that's to be expected, so no biggie. They're known for their build quality, so I have no doubt that when I get my resonator back, it'll be just as well-built and pretty as the rest of the exhaust. I can't wait to install it!

^^^HEAR HEAR!!!

Ironically, not 20 minutes after posting above, my resonator shows up at my front door in what was LESS THAN a ONE DAY turnaround on cp-e's part, DESPITE the 'weather' (yes, I am not all that far from them, but STILL!)!

They (AND Ron) have a customer FOR LIFE!!!!

Member 20 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    Philadelphia
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

https://youtu.be/FyFcM9EBOik
    Hope you guys laugh a little. Girlfriend said she liked revving it so she kept revving it and she likes how it sounds.
    description has mod list.

Member 100 Rep Points letitreign's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Calgary
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    https://youtu.be/FyFcM9EBOik
    Hope you guys laugh a little. Girlfriend said she liked revving it so she kept revving it and she likes how it sounds.
    description has mod list.
    You have her approval? You're all set dude

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 272930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast