Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

GetFiSTed

true story
that's $689 not including shipping costs

I'm posting up the price now in Post #1
Great price. Super interested. Im new to the car scene and just got my FiST. I don't know what the difference between resonator and non-resonated? I need to pass emissions and want it to sound good and not drone too bad or be super loud. Also I need to see if this would void my ford warranty. I paid extra to get it extended and I don't want to void it. If you could provide me with some incite to these questions I'd ask my stealership and see how it goes warranty wise.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #43
Looking forward to the gb pricing!!!
I need an exhaust but depends on the price...
Are the twin tips available in the same satin black finish as the single tips in the first post?
Great price. Super interested. Im new to the car scene and just got my FiST. I don't know what the difference between resonator and non-resonated? I need to pass emissions and want it to sound good and not drone too bad or be super loud. Also I need to see if this would void my ford warranty. I paid extra to get it extended and I don't want to void it. If you could provide me with some incite to these questions I'd ask my stealership and see how it goes warranty wise.
I suggest going with the resonator
without the resonator, it will be rather loud and is truly for those that love to hear their exhaust note at all times
as for the warranty, I would read through and see what it states regarding modifications.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #44
I suggest going with the resonator
without the resonator, it will be rather loud and is truly for those that love to hear their exhaust note at all times "the extreme enthusiast"
as for the warranty, I would read through and see what it states regarding modifications.

Ron, thanks for posting pricing on the group buy.

I'm a sure bet at $625 but a maybe at $685. How long do you plan on running this GB? I'd be willing to wait to see if we can get 10. What is your policy on deposits? I would be ok with putting a non-refundable deposit if we hit the 10 orders for the $625 with a refund option if we do not. Not to say that I won't buy at $685, just haven't made up my mind quite yet.

Thanks.

we will start taking deposits for your custom orders tonight
deposits will be an option on the site or you may pay in full, your choice

cp-e Nexus exhaust

options are:

1.) standard with resonator
2.) replace resonator with optional resonator delete pipe
3.) tip color options : Titan finish (satin silver), polished, or Matte Black (Basically powder coated Satin Black)

Price breaks are as follows

5 exhaust orders = $685 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US
10 exhaust orders = $625 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US

*manufacturing, custom options, and shipping are all baked into the price so pick up or any options you select will not change pricing.

as a comparison the regular MSRP on this kit is $789 plus shipping which is usually $45-$70 depending where you live in the US[unbelieveable]
The savings is pretty amazing gents and the customization is a first for this kit!

Let me know if you have any questions....

link to my site to check out the exhaust...I will add the "deposit of $200 option shortly later this afternoon to the site

http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/ford-fiesta-st-nexus-3-cat-back-exhaust

video of the standard exhaust with resonator sound

https://vimeo.com/163258878

EXAMPLE of exhaust tip colors :

THE LIST!!!!

1. M-Sport fan - no resonator or tip details given
2. miguel.in.az - with resonator - polished tips
3. Spymac - with resonator - polished tips
4. OgnNinja - with resonator - polished tips
5. gabe - unsure on resonator - Titan finish tips
6. RED RYDER - no resonator or tip details given / pending price
7. 92FOX - with resonator - Titan finish tips
Definitely sure with resonator.
and definitely want the satin tips!!!

Ron, thanks for posting pricing on the group buy.

I'm a sure bet at $625 but a maybe at $685. How long do you plan on running this GB? I'd be willing to wait to see if we can get 10. What is your policy on deposits? I would be ok with putting a non-refundable deposit if we hit the 10 orders for the $625 with a refund option if we do not. Not to say that I won't buy at $685, just haven't made up my mind quite yet.

Thanks.
I am with spymac as I am definitely in at $625, but 50/50 at $685.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #50
This is crazy!! How aren't their more ppl all over this!!!!
I agree!

lets make this a little more fun!
if we get to 10 exhaust systems in this GROUP BUY
I'm going to rafffle off a set of Torque Solution poly exhaust hangers (set of 3) to one of the group buy participants

JasonHaven

I'd jump all over this if it weren't for the fact I'm planning to give money directly to CP-E in the spring, great deal!

Do you have a price for just the polished tips? I just traded my Cobb catback for this exhaust and it's amazing!! I love the sound my car makes now. Also, would you do a group buy on cp-e downpipes? Not sure why they're crazy expensive with their dp's. Thanks!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #54
Do you have a price for just the polished tips? I just traded my Cobb catback for this exhaust and it's amazing!! I love the sound my car makes now. Also, would you do a group buy on cp-e downpipes? Not sure why they're crazy expensive with their dp's. Thanks!
I'll check on the tips for you in the morning
as for the downpipes, have you looked at the site?
http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/cp-e-ford-fiesta-st-qkspl-downpipe

Free shipping is the icing on the cake, I'm sure we can get a few more peeps in to get to 10

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #57
Oh my bad I didn't see this on your site, I saw the price on cp-e's site. Still pretty damn expensive for a catless dp.
not going to disagree - but my price is far less than you'll find elsewhere
I also have ATP listed on the site and Mishimoto which I'm in the process of listing now....
let me know if I can help you with anything

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The CP-E "Boost Bucks" can ONLY be used when purchasing directly from CP-E themselves on their site, correct?

IF Tomei drops the ball on their titanium system, and I end up buying this system from whoosh, I will drive the ~45 minutes to Fleetwood and pick it up in person.