Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #62
The CP-E "Boost Bucks" can ONLY be used when purchasing directly from CP-E themselves on their site, correct?

IF Tomei drops the ball on their titanium system, and I end up buying this system from whoosh, I will drive the ~45 minutes to Fleetwood and pick it up in person.
no sorry, Boost Bucks are to be used on cp-e's site, this is a group buy through whoosh motorsports llc

again, this group buy will be a manufactured run of exhausts "made to order" in Maryland @ cp-e. All exhausts will be shipped the day they are complete from cp-e to expedite the process rather than ship to me then ship to customers.
I do have 1 Nexus in stock now at my place if you'd like to pick it up at the regular price though aside of the group buy;)
Margins are much better that way [driving]

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
This is crazy!! How aren't their more ppl all over this!!!!
Problem is most people on this forum already have exhausts (except most likely the new guys). I've already been through 2 exhaust set ups. I may go back to a 3" system, but now is a bad time money wise. Just busted 2 wheels[V]

we will start taking deposits for your custom orders tonight
deposits will be an option on the site or you may pay in full, your choice

cp-e Nexus exhaust

options are:

1.) standard with resonator
2.) replace resonator with optional resonator delete pipe
3.) tip color options : Titan finish (satin silver), polished, or Matte Black (Basically powder coated Satin Black)

Price breaks are as follows

5 exhaust orders = $685 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US
10 exhaust orders = $625 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US

*manufacturing, custom options, and shipping are all baked into the price so pick up or any options you select will not change pricing.

as a comparison the regular MSRP on this kit is $789 plus shipping which is usually $45-$70 depending where you live in the US[unbelieveable]
The savings is pretty amazing gents and the customization is a first for this kit!

Let me know if you have any questions....

link to my site to check out the exhaust...I will add the "deposit of $200 option shortly later this afternoon to the site

http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/ford-fiesta-st-nexus-3-cat-back-exhaust

video of the standard exhaust with resonator sound

https://vimeo.com/163258878

EXAMPLE of exhaust tip colors :

THE LIST!!!!

1. M-Sport fan - no resonator or tip details given
2. miguel.in.az - with resonator - polished tips
3. Spymac - with resonator - polished tips
4. OgnNinja - with resonator - polished tips
5. gabe - with resonator - satin tips
6. RED RYDER - no resonator or tip details given / pending price
7. 92FOX - with resonator - Titan finish tips
8. SoyFiesta - with resonator - Titan finish tips

Corrected!!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #68
Problem is most people on this forum already have exhausts (except most likely the new guys). I've already been through 2 exhaust set ups. I may go back to a 3" system, but now is a bad time money wise. Just busted 2 wheels[V]
the regular posters group, sure
but there is a literal ton of people that don't post and just look around and can't make a decision, are saving up, haven't bought the car yet, etc etc etc

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ron;

The tips these systems come with; are they the same type of setup as the regular CP-E systems in that they have a straight section before the tip, and it is a separate piece with a clamp at that straight pipe??

In other words it is NOT welded to the over the axle/'Stealth Pipe' section, but is a separate, clamped to the over axle pipe, correct?

I ask because I (and I'm sure others as well), would like to be able to change out the tips (like one CAN on the regular CP-E systems) if I (we) get tired of the twin tips.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #72
BUMP-ity-BUMP

just need a few more peeps!

saw this on reddit, signed up to join this group buy heh

put me down for a regular setup with resonator and satin tips.

are there any pics of the black tips installed on a FiST? Sorta interested since the stock exhaust tips are the only silver things on my car really.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #74
saw this on reddit, signed up to join this group buy heh

put me down for a regular setup with resonator and satin tips.

are there any pics of the black tips installed on a FiST? Sorta interested since the stock exhaust tips are the only silver things on my car really.
will do - thanks!

sorry I do not have pics of the black tips on a FIST
it's the first time for these options to be offered, and first time for a cp-e Nexus group buy...

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #77
Sign me up!

I'd like the resonated options with matte black tips.
you are showing in slot #7, someone had to back out

just in case you were looking for your name at the bottom of the user name list in Post #1

thanks again

I've just got a couple questions to help make up my mind.

What is the cold startup like on this? Am I going to piss off my neighbors starting my car at 4:30am every day?
I understand it has minimal drone at freeway speeds, this is 60-70mph? How is it cruising at lower speeds, 35-50mph?
Any issues with using the stock hangers? I think I remember reading that some exhausts need stiffer hangers to keep form banging on the underside. Will these affect the noise in the car?

Man I sound so old, worrying about noise and stuff.

we will start taking deposits for your custom orders tonight
deposits will be an option on the site or you may pay in full, your choice

cp-e Nexus exhaust

options are:

1.) standard with resonator
2.) replace resonator with optional resonator delete pipe
3.) tip color options : Titan finish (satin silver), polished, or Matte Black (Basically powder coated Satin Black)

Price breaks are as follows

5 exhaust orders = $685 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US
10 exhaust orders = $625 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US

*manufacturing, custom options, and shipping are all baked into the price so pick up or any options you select will not change pricing.

as a comparison the regular MSRP on this kit is $789 plus shipping which is usually $45-$70 depending where you live in the US[unbelieveable]
The savings is pretty amazing gents and the customization is a first for this kit!

Let me know if you have any questions....

link to my site to check out the exhaust...I will add the "deposit of $200 option shortly later this afternoon to the site

http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/ford-fiesta-st-nexus-3-cat-back-exhaust

video of the standard exhaust with resonator sound

https://vimeo.com/163258878

EXAMPLE of exhaust tip colors :

THE LIST!!!!

1. M-Sport fan - no resonator or tip details given
2. miguel.in.az - with resonator - polished tips
3. Spymac - with resonator - polished tips
4. OgnNinja - with resonator - polished tips
5. gabe - with resonator - MATTE BLACK finish tips
6. RED RYDER - no resonator or tip details given / pending price
7. Silo - with resonator - matte black tips
8. SoyFiesta - with resonator - Titan finish tips
9. Kansei - with resonator - Titan finish tips
Corrected mine again!!!
Just need to make sure its right when you make the order.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #80
I've just got a couple questions to help make up my mind.

What is the cold startup like on this? Am I going to piss off my neighbors starting my car at 4:30am every day?
I understand it has minimal drone at freeway speeds, this is 60-70mph? How is it cruising at lower speeds, 35-50mph?
Any issues with using the stock hangers? I think I remember reading that some exhausts need stiffer hangers to keep form banging on the underside. Will these affect the noise in the car?

Man I sound so old, worrying about noise and stuff.
the sound level really depends on the downpipe used
thanks to member [MENTION=5978]spymac[/MENTION] that posted a video in post #59
if you listen to the clips with stock downpipe vs with catless cp-e downpipe
the sound level is quite different

age is just a number....I'm in my 40's [loveboost]