Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

I hope we get 15 in so we can get the full group buy discount. As it is, $625 shipped is basically stealing this thing.

gabe

I'm going to put my deposit tonight. I was ready last night but then I though about going with the black tips and couldn't make up my mind. I'll have to take another hard look at the car to see what I think would look best...
Lucky for my car is molten orange. With black factory wheels and I have black rotas. Lol

Silo

Sorry for the delay, I was on a work trip and didn't have much face time in front of a computer. My order should be payed in full!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #167
ok everyone

we are locked in at the $625 shipped price

I sent in the PO to cp-e this afternoon

I've added a few extra exhausts to the PO for my stock and for my guy that said he couldn't pay until Friday - PM me if you are late to the party

all in all a good 1st Group Buy

thanks everyone!

*2 orders that were charged shipping ($30.00) have been refunded

we are all set!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ron;

I don't remember if you've already mentioned this in the thread or not (sorry if you did), but when do you need the balance of the cost from those who have left a deposit, and will you let us know/remind us when it's due?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #175
Ron;

I don't remember if you've already mentioned this in the thread or not (sorry if you did), but when do you need the balance of the cost from those who have left a deposit, and will you let us know/remind us when it's due?
yes, no worries

I will send out emails and post here as early as possible once I know production is close to being complete. Approx. 7-10 days before shipping so everyone is prepared for the final payment in advance of the shipping date

Is it too late to jump in? I've been eyeballing this exhaust for a while, and I don't know if I'll ever forgive myself if I don't get it at this price...

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #179
What's the count @? Lol. I know we are close to 15 by now!!
the count was 13 when closed and submitted, now 14 I believe

Is it too late to jump in? I've been eyeballing this exhaust for a while, and I don't know if I'll ever forgive myself if I don't get it at this price...
it's technically too late but I haven't taken down the deposit link
once that link is down, it's over
if you can submit a deposit within an hour or so before I make some changes to the site, then you're in[wrenchin]