Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION], as CPE fixes and sends our resonators back to us, will we each get an email with our tracking # so we know when to be looking out for it?

Will the exhausts that didn't ship in the first batch be going out soon since they had been there to have the hangers corrected?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #344
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION], as CPE fixes and sends our resonators back to us, will we each get an email with our tracking # so we know when to be looking out for it?
absolutely - I will be emailing tracking to everyone as they ship which will be this week as long as they have been received at cp-e already

Will the exhausts that didn't ship in the first batch be going out soon since they had been there to have the hangers corrected?
yes, the remaining exhausts will ship this week

cp-e is back in the office tomorrow at 8 am
we all plan to get this wrapped up and everyone happy this week!

stay tuned!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #345
another update

we only received 6 of the 7 resonator sections that need repaired
those 6 plus the 1 exhaust that was intercepted will be shipping TOMORROW - you'll receive an email from me tomorrow evening
(I've talked to the person that didn't send back their resonator yesterday/no worries it's on the way to cp-e this week)

The balance of the exhausts from the group buy will ship partly Friday into Monday - emails again will be sent with tracking Friday evening and Monday evening.
cp-e is aiming at shipping all the exhausts by Friday afternoon "but" is just adding the possibility of a few trickling into Monday just in case all of them don't get packed up and physically out the door in time on Friday afternoon.

hope that answers everyone's questions
please let me know if there are any other questions

-Ron

I was dead wrong about where I thought I was in the process. I had bought a CPE RMM, and got an email from them with tracking info. I blindly and stupidly assumed it was the exhaust, but it is the RMM. So I'm unsure of my status at this point. I know I've paid in full. Ron, if I'm wrong please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Dang I must have been the last person to pay haha, nothing here again
don't worry, I'm in the same boat

Were you at least in the first batch that went out that were missing the hangers?

Hard to believe they didn't finish/ship anything after the first batch went out
I don't think anything in that second batch has been shipped unfortunately. Already cancelled the shop time I had booked for next weekend, no trust that this will be here by then given the now month of delays.

At least with a bunch of these shipping to people maybe we'll get to see some pretty install pics while we wait heh

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #356
you were not - I'm at the mercy of cp-e on these tracking numbers and I can assure you the minute the come through, updates are posted here, then emails are sent out to your email through the whoosh site
Dont worry I'm still waiting to hear on mine as well
just to keep it real here, your order was placed absolute last, waaay after the group buy ended. I just want to state that fact since it seemed as if you are waiting as long as some here which you actually have not. I'll get yours out ASAP but this silly error and the holidays have pushed things back which makes this process seem a lot longer than it really is.
Please bare with us

I was dead wrong about where I thought I was in the process. I had bought a CPE RMM, and got an email from them with tracking info. I blindly and stupidly assumed it was the exhaust, but it is the RMM. So I'm unsure of my status at this point. I know I've paid in full. Ron, if I'm wrong please let me know.
your exhaust order and all email regarding the exhaust has passed through whoosh motorsports - if you see an email from me that's for an order or tracking for your exhaust
cp-e will not contact you directly for orders placed through whoosh and vice versa - hang in there

Were you at least in the first batch that went out that were missing the hangers?

I don't think anything in that second batch has been shipped unfortunately. Already cancelled the shop time I had booked for next weekend, no trust that this will be here by then given the now month of delays.
At least with a bunch of these shipping to people maybe we'll get to see some pretty install pics while we wait heh
guys, there is no way to describe this other than "it sucks" - I had a strange feeling as soon as I was told that the balance of the exhausts would ship Friday into Monday. Even though they are back in the shop this past week start 1/3 they only had part of their crew so they weren't up to full capacity.
We are on the home stretch, everyone that had incorrect exhausts shipped has correct exhausts shipped plus 2 others did make it out
so we do have some progress
so please be patient - I know it's tough and I know it seems like a long time. The holidays and cp-e's end of year shutdown didn't help the timeline at all.

-Ron

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #357
you were not - I'm at the mercy of cp-e on these tracking numbers and I can assure you the minute the come through, updates are posted here, then emails are sent out to your email through the whoosh site
Dont worry I'm still waiting to hear on mine as well
I'll get yours out ASAP but this silly error and the holidays have pushed things back which makes this process seem a lot longer than it really is.
Please bare with us - just keep in mind your order was placed after the GB was closed.

your exhaust order and all email regarding the exhaust has passed through whoosh motorsports - if you see an email from me that's for an order or tracking for your exhaust
cp-e will not contact you directly for orders placed through whoosh and vice versa - hang in there

guys, there is no way to describe this other than "it sucks" - I had a strange feeling as soon as I was told that the balance of the exhausts would ship Friday into Monday. Even though they are back in the shop this past week start 1/3 they only had part of their crew so they weren't up to full capacity.
We are on the home stretch, everyone that had incorrect exhausts shipped has correct exhausts shipped plus 2 others did make it out
so we do have some progress
Please be patient - I know it's tough and I know it seems like a long time. The holidays and cp-e's end of year shutdown didn't help the timeline at all.

-Ron

Seeing as how I got this for well over $100 off normal price I'm not going to complain too loudly about having to wait a couple weeks longer than expected.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #360
No worries Ron, Its -20 C right now anyways so its not like I could install it.
that's just it
I am worried - this situation has me pissed
I've been doing group buys and working with cp-e since 2006

I hope everyone here gives cp-e and myself a "mulligan" on this issue because this situation is not the norm, not by a long shot!