Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Sound clip video coming soon?
I don't know when I will be able to get this onto the car (and I still have the; mud flaps, boomba OCC, cp-e IC, and some other stuff to go on).

I either have to buy a Sawzall, or pay a muffler shop to install, and I am thinking about black hot coating the last tail pipe section, even though I got the black satin tips.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I don't know when I will be able to get this onto the car (and I still have the; mud flaps, boomba OCC, cp-e IC, and some other stuff to go on).

I either have to buy a Sawzall, or pay a muffler shop to install, and I am thinking about black hot coating the last tail pipe section, even though I got the black satin tips.
Using any hangars for the exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haste

1000 Post Club
I have the single tip for the CP-E nexus exhaust if anyone is interested. I would sell it for fairly cheap+shipping.

That's strange. Lol. I got the black satin tips as well and I don't even have a tracking number.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That's strange. Lol. I got the black satin tips as well and I don't even have a tracking number.
I believe I was the first one (or at least one of the first) to jump on this deal, and if I am not mistaken, was first on the list, but I don't know IF that had anything to do with my getting it so quickly. [dunno]

I am in CA and got a tracking number on Friday. Will arrive right before Xmas!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #290
hey everyone
the tracking numbers and first 8 that shipped was a pretty simple process
it was based on how the orders came through the site

doesn't matter how the list appears in this thread - the order list to cp-e was a snap shot right from the web site order log

please don't make it anything more than that, had nothing to do with region, etc.

the rest will ship this week as I explained in the last update.

Hang in there everyone!

I have the single tip for the CP-E nexus exhaust if anyone is interested. I would sell it for fairly cheap+shipping.
have any pics of this installed? I know single tip doesn't seem to be popular around these parts but there's just something about having a y-pipe right at the end of a single exhaust to split it to two tips that irks me

oh and Ron I don't think anyone feels slighted by the shipping order or anything, people are just excited (read: impatient) to see their shiny new car parts arrive. I know I'll be super excited right up until it arrives and I remember I have no place to do the install

DangerMouse

I want this exhaust so bad. Good thing I wasn't here for the group buy though, wife would kill me, buying parts right before Christmas!

I'm making this announcement at Ron's behest, as he's unavailable at the moment. I'm sure he will post as soon as he's able to. MAKE SURE YOU INSPECT YOUR EXHAUST UPON RECIEPT!!! Mine is missing the two exhaust hangers on the resonator part. [MENTION=5851]Raindog[/MENTION] is missing his hangers too, judging by his photo. Please do not try to install it if your hangers are missing!! The resonator part is the piece that bolts to the downpipe.