Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
we will start taking deposits for your custom orders tonight
deposits will be an option on the site or you may pay in full, your choice

cp-e Nexus exhaust

options are:

1.) standard with resonator
2.) replace resonator with optional resonator delete pipe
3.) tip color options : Titan finish (satin silver), polished, or Matte Black (Basically powder coated Satin Black)

Price breaks are as follows

5 exhaust orders = $685 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US
10 exhaust orders = $625 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US

*manufacturing, custom options, and shipping are all baked into the price so pick up or any options you select will not change pricing.

as a comparison the regular MSRP on this kit is $789 plus shipping which is usually $45-$70 depending where you live in the US[unbelieveable]
The savings is pretty amazing gents and the customization is a first for this kit!

Let me know if you have any questions....

link to my site to check out the exhaust...I will add the "deposit of $200 option shortly later this afternoon to the site

http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/ford-fiesta-st-nexus-3-cat-back-exhaust

video of the standard exhaust with resonator sound

https://vimeo.com/163258878

EXAMPLE of exhaust tip colors :

THE LIST!!!!

1. M-Sport fan - with resonator - matte black tips
2. miguel.in.az - with resonator - polished tips
3. Spymac - with resonator - polished tips
4. OgnNinja - with resonator - Titan finish tips
5. gabe - with resonator - matte black tips
6. RED RYDER - with resonator - polished tips
7. Silo - with resonator - matte black tips
8. SoyFiesta - with resonator - Titan finish tips
9. Kansei - with resonator - Titan finish tips
10. gonktired - with resonator - Titan finish tips

ok it's up

I have a link for the deposit here:
http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/ford-fiesta-st-nexus-3-cat-back-exhaust

and a link for those that want to pay the balance off right away here:
http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/copy-of-cp-e-ford-fiesta-st-nexus-3-cat-back-exhaust-group-buy

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I will go for this if the Tomei titanium system falls through (and it seems like that is likely now).

Are the satin black tips done by you, or through CP-E?

Those are EXACTLY what I want, in TWIN tip, with a resonator.

When you say "resonator delete" do you mean the front type of resonator, or CP-E's rear, 'Helmholtz' (what they call "Stealth Pipe") resonator?? [???:)]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
I will go for this if the Tomei titanium system falls through (and it seems like that is likely now).

Are the satin black tips done by you, or through CP-E?

Those are EXACTLY what I want, in TWIN tip, with a resonator.

When you say "resonator delete" do you mean the front type of resonator, or CP-E's rear, 'Helmholtz' (what they call "Stealth Pipe") resonator?? [???:)]
the resonator and resonator delete is the first section of the exhaust or the section right after the downpipe
all the tip options are done at cp-e when the exhaust is made to order for this group buy

thanks for posting!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Prices will be better than ever seen equates to how many $$???[dunno]
I already have the Nexus exhaust $100 off MSRP listed on my site
that's cheaper than anyone lists now
The group buy will be less depending on the number of members interested, plus you have options which isn't currently available...

I have this system and it is awesome! fit up was spot on and sounds great.

[video=youtube;LfUeJ80WpNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfUeJ80WpNg[/video]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
I have this system and it is awesome! fit up was spot on and sounds great.

[video=youtube;LfUeJ80WpNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfUeJ80WpNg[/video]
thanks for posting up
PM address
I'll shoot you some FREE whoosh decals...

Mark me down as interested. Standard resonator, polished tips.

I'm considering purchasing an exhaust in the next couple of months. I've narrowed down to mountune, magnaflow and now this is on the list too. I'm most interested in an exhaust which minimizes noise in the cabin while still providing a good sound during spirited driving. If the price is right I just might pull the trigger and take a chance on this.

[MENTION=5978]spymac[/MENTION] I had the Magnaflow and it was very boomy. I have the MAP exhaust now a like it way better as it is quieter until higher in rpm's. Also I didn't love the sound of the magnaflow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if I were to do again I really like my MAP exhaust but I was very interested in the CP-E. it was just a little pricey had there been a group buy I probably would have purchased.

I think if I were to do again I really like my MAP exhaust but I was very interested in the CP-E. it was just a little pricey had there been a group buy I probably would have purchased.

That's how I felt, it is definitely not a cheap system, but it also does not sound like a cheap system. I have never had an issue driving around with my GF and carrying a conversation, which was a big concern to me.

Good to hear all the positive opinions of the cp-e system. The more I look into it the more I like it. I hope this group buy ends up going through.
[MENTION=2698]mrdabbs[/MENTION] thanks for the info. I've heard mixed reviews of the magnaflow but the most important is interior noise for me so I think I may cross it off the list soon.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wonder just how much weight the Nexus (in it's various forms) gives up to the vaporware Tomei titanium system, as that is the ONLY reason I was willing to wait, and pay the big co$t premium for that system over the CP-E (And ONLY IF it were to be a 3" system as well [wink]). [dunno]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #18
I wonder just how much weight the Nexus (in it's various forms) gives up to the vaporware Tomei titanium system, as that is the ONLY reason I was willing to wait, and pay the big co$t premium for that system over the CP-E (And ONLY IF it were to be a 3" system as well [wink]). [dunno]
in my opinion, the cp-e hits all the right check boxes
304 stainless
3"
customizable - with or without resonator , 3 different exhaust tip choices
cheaper than normal price due to Group Buy

I'm very interested. Satin tip. Not sure if with or without resonator would like to hear it in person. I don't mind the drive!! [lovest]