Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
If anyone wants to update my list description, I want the black satin tips with a resonator.

I would pay the the whole price for this GB CP-E up front, right now, IF I knew for sure the Tomei system was a no-go, or will be available past the late spring if it is going to happen, but both MAP Performance AND Tomei are very reluctant to give ANY info about this! [mad] [:(]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #83
If anyone wants to update my list description, I want the black satin tips with a resonator.

I would pay the the whole price for this GB CP-E up front, right now, IF I knew for sure the Tomei system was a no-go, or will be available past the late spring if it is going to happen, but both MAP Performance AND Tomei are very reluctant to give ANY info about this! [mad] [:(]
I'll update your preferences now
the cp-e system is a solid choice

ron,
ok i am in for sure.i want resonated with polished tips.
awesome

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #84

I'll update your preferences now
the cp-e system is a solid choice

ron,
awesome

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #86

ron,
What is the time frame for when these will be ordered and then shipped?
it could go a number of ways

we could take deposits of $200 and start the production order of 10 systems based on the current orders
I could ask to expedite the orders or let the normal lead time of 3-4 weeks take plate for everyone to take their time gathering up the balance of the money due to pay the balance once the exhaust kits are ready to ship.

that sounds like the most reasonable way to go
I can stat taking deposits anytime and just leave the group buy open for the weekend and maybe the rest of next week to see if anyone else wants to jump in

thoughts???

open discussion.....

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #87

ron,
What is the time frame for when these will be ordered and then shipped?
it could go a number of ways

we could take deposits of $200 and start the production order of 10 systems based on the current orders
the normal lead time is 3-4 weeks - that way everyone can take their time gathering up the balance of the money due to pay the balance once the exhaust kits are ready to ship.

that sounds like the most reasonable way to go
I can leave the group buy open for the weekend and maybe the rest of next week to see if anyone else wants to jump in

thoughts???

open discussion.....

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #89

I just got off the phone with Tomei

they have the Fiesta "on their list of cars they would like to make an exhaust for"
but they do not have one in development
They will make an exhaust for the ecoboost Mustang which they have just begun developing then they will go into the Focus ST/RS

If the FIST exhaust ever happens, it's going to be a long time man. Certainly not spring 2017 (just my .02 guesstimate based on the phone call)

the sound level really depends on the downpipe used
thanks to member [MENTION=5978]spymac[/MENTION] that posted a video in post #59
if you listen to the clips with stock downpipe vs with catless cp-e downpipe
the sound level is quite different

age is just a number....I'm in my 40's [loveboost]
I've got a stock downpipe.

The cold start is the only real concern. I know some aftermarket exhausts love to pop and crackle a lot when cold. I can live with noise, but I'd rather not annoy my neighbors more than necessary.

Deposit works for me if we put in the order for 10. I'm in no rush so whatever it takes to get everyone on board with this GB.
[MENTION=3822]worfab[/MENTION] thanks for all the pics, looks like a quality system for sure.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #95
Thanks for all the pics.

Can I change my tip color choice to Titan please?
It looks really good.
yes, of course

changing now

x1000 thanks to worfab for the pics

yeah those pics are great --what a beautiful piece, a shame it won't be seen after install really.

In case I missed it, is there an end date to this?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #97
yeah those pics are great --what a beautiful piece, a shame it won't be seen after install really.

In case I missed it, is there an end date to this?
i'd like to close the group buy this week

what time line do you need?

Oh ok soon then, fine by me. I was about to pull the trigger on this exhaust when I saw the post on /r/fiestast on reddit about a group buy. Figured I might as well join in and save some, but even your normal price + shipping is not bad. If it was going to be months of waiting for a 10th buyer I'd pull out and just buy it directly.

I've only driven my FiST like 4 times but the sound of the stock exhaust is offensive and I need this cp-e in my life haha