Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e Nexus exhaust with custom options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

This thing will sound great. Only thing is I wish I'd ordered the CPE Catted DP from Ron too. I got the Depo, which is nice and cost effective, but this CPE system will be a work of art. And full 3" is worth it in the long run.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I hope everyone here gives cp-e and myself a "mulligan" on this issue because this situation is not the norm, not by a long shot!

In my case at least, it is not just a 'mulligan' (YOUR service/DEEP discounts, and cp-e's 'top shelf jewelry' are just TOO GREAT to disparage my viewpoint from a silly little mistake like this) but I am actually grateful for the delay, since I will not even be able to THINK about installing this system until the beginning of February anyway.

Besides, I am the 'guilty as charged' party (j/k Ron-LOL!) who sent in my resonator VERY late, and later than anyone else for repair, wrongfully thinking it would speed up the process for those on here who DID need/want theirs done quickly. [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
This thing will sound great. Only thing is I wish I'd ordered the CPE Catted DP from Ron too. I got the Depo, which is nice and cost effective, but this CPE system will be a work of art. And full 3" is worth it in the long run.

Eventually I will do this as well, and it is a REQUIREMENT (in my book at least) for anything bigger than the factory nano-snail!!

No company is 100% perfect and mistakes (though extremely rare with cp-e) will occur occasionally. This just unfortunately happened to be one of those times. What's far more telling is how a company or a vendor acts when confronted with an issue such as this. Do they shrug off blame and try to delay as long as possible? Or do they step up, accept the blame, and immediately set a plan in motion to fix the issue? I gotta say that [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] and cp-e stepped up 110%.

I can personally vouch that Ron immediately went to work on the issue as soon as I informed him of it. Fast enough that none of us had yet attempted to install the exhaust yet even though some of us already had it in our grubby little paws. I've also spoken to him by phone, and it was plainly clear that he genuinely cares about his customers and their satisfaction. He has gone above and beyond, keeping us informed every step of the way of what was happening. It's this commitment to customer satisfaction (and really good prices) that will keep me spending my money at Whoosh. Thanks Ron!

As for cp-e themselves, I'm personally very pleased with the way they've handled this. Yeah this sucks, but they immediately took blame and acted very appropriately and professionally. Also, the holidays increased the turnaround time a little, but that's to be expected, so no biggie. They're known for their build quality, so I have no doubt that when I get my resonator back, it'll be just as well-built and pretty as the rest of the exhaust. I can't wait to install it!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
No company is 100% perfect and mistakes (though extremely rare with cp-e) will occur occasionally. This just unfortunately happened to be one of those times. What's far more telling is how a company or a vendor acts when confronted with an issue such as this. Do they shrug off blame and try to delay as long as possible? Or do they step up, accept the blame, and immediately set a plan in motion to fix the issue? I gotta say that [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] and cp-e stepped up 110%.

I can personally vouch that Ron immediately went to work on the issue as soon as I informed him of it. Fast enough that none of us had yet attempted to install the exhaust yet even though some of us already had it in our grubby little paws. I've also spoken to him by phone, and it was plainly clear that he genuinely cares about his customers and their satisfaction. He has gone above and beyond, keeping us informed every step of the way of what was happening. It's this commitment to customer satisfaction (and really good prices) that will keep me spending my money at Whoosh. Thanks Ron!

As for cp-e themselves, I'm personally very pleased with the way they've handled this. Yeah this sucks, but they immediately took blame and acted very appropriately and professionally. Also, the holidays increased the turnaround time a little, but that's to be expected, so no biggie. They're known for their build quality, so I have no doubt that when I get my resonator back, it'll be just as well-built and pretty as the rest of the exhaust. I can't wait to install it!

^^^HEAR HEAR!!! [thumb] [cheers]

Ironically, not 20 minutes after posting above, my resonator shows up at my front door in what was LESS THAN a ONE DAY turnaround on cp-e's part, DESPITE the 'weather' (yes, I am not all that far from them, but STILL!)! [crazyeye]

They (AND Ron) have a customer FOR LIFE!!!!

ron@whoosh and cp-e both have done an amazing job seeing the production error and doing the right thing to make sure we are all satisfied!

received the fixed resonator yesterday, thank you [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] and CP-E for getting this fixed without too much of a headache :thumbsup:

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Ron for shits and giggles, who got a new asshole torn in? Mitch u ok?[emoji457]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #376
Ron for shits and giggles, who got a new asshole torn in? Mitch u ok?[emoji457]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HAHA!
Mitch is in another section of the cp-e building, away from the production area. This error was in the production area.
I'm sure someone got an earful though..... (yikes!!!!)

I'm sure someone got an earful though..... (yikes!!!!)
yeah that does suck, hope they were still able to profit a bit on these after dealing with shipping things back and the hours to repair. We're all excited to get an earful of beautiful exhaust tones soon heh

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #380
Did the remaining exhausts ship after all today?
I am hitting the refresh every few minutes looking for tracking
If you don't see tracking tonight it will 100% be tomorrow - I've been on the phone with them on and off today and I know they are wrapping things up with the remaining systems