Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST to Abarth to 328 to ST

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^HA! IF ONLY we could run wheels/tires that wide on these cars without the major surgery, big box flares, and totally re-engineering the whole suspension/axle system! [:(]

Now that you mention it, I DO remember seeing those EVO Classics on the 1552 site when I went there a while ago, and thought the same thing back then (that they were reviving the old Ronal disc look. I must be getting REALLY old with this memory thing). ;)

Ahh man I was hoping you didn't get rid of the 328. That thing was beautiful! I went the other way, FiST to a 328.

OP
C
Thread Starter #23
Ahh man I was hoping you didn't get rid of the 328. That thing was beautiful! I went the other way, FiST to a 328.
Yeah its gone :/. Was a cool car but never really felt like "me". I massively missed driving a manual and while it handled OK, you could feel every bit of the weight in that car.

I follow you on Instagram! haha loved your FoST and can't wait to keep up with your FiST build all while building my own... Can't decide on which 1552's I want to run yet though...

Welcome aboard!

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Welcome back!! Looking forward to seeing your future FiST build (s?). [emoji1]

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #29
^^^Do they offer matte black now, or did you have those painted/powder coated?? [dunno]
We did a run of wheels in satin black but I'm pretty sure the set I picked up was the last set. We can do any color but it does cost extra.

OP
C
Thread Starter #33
Thanks man! I hate the appearance of reverse rake that the car has. Thats the biggest reason I want to lower it right now honestly.

OP
C
Thread Starter #36
Just the basic stuff to get started, a few mountune goodies, and some exterior items from fifteen52.