Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST to Abarth to 328 to ST

Whats up guys and gals! After a short stint in a few other makes I am back in an ST. My previous ST's was one of the first sold in Colorado and I drove it for 3 years and through many iterations before it was sold. I bought a Fiat Abarth that I hated, then a 328xi wagon that was awesome just not for me. Now I am back with a Molten Fiesta ST! I have to say, it's such a great little car. All the reviews on it are correct, it just wants to have fun. It's like Ford bottled up fun and ran it through an assembly plant and turned out this car.

Plans for this car so far are undetermined but I am 100% positive I am going to go way to far with this car! ha

OP
C
Thread Starter #2
My previous ST and other random cars I have owned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FoST to FiST owner here as well. Only put 300 miles on it and already can say I would take a FiST over a FoST any day. I hope you will find the same joy :)

Congrats! Speaking of the 328xi wagon... Ford needs a wagon Fusion and a wagon Taurus. I'd be at the dealership in an instant for a wagon Taurus SHO... :D

OP
C
Thread Starter #9
Welcome. So what didn't you like about the abarth?
Its a good little car, very angry and makes an awesome noise. However, spark plugs are a maintenance item and I was lucky to get 5k out of a set. It is also very noisy in the cabin and has utterly the worst seats and seating position of any car I have ever drive. The steering is heavy and slow. While the car with a tune and intake is quit quick (gained 30hp from a freaking intake) its not much fun to drive imo.

Congrats! Speaking of the 328xi wagon... Ford needs a wagon Fusion and a wagon Taurus. I'd be at the dealership in an instant for a wagon Taurus SHO... :D
Lots more manufactures need to make wagons, but Americans dont buy them. The F31 (328 wagon) was rated as the best worst selling car in America.

Waterfan

"Tried the rest, came back to the BeST" tagline now for sale to Ford (I'll transfer my copyright to [MENTION=6038]coneklr[/MENTION], maybe :))

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Wow looks excellent. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the FiST.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Welcome.. used to (or maybe I still do) follow you on Instagram. Always admired your clean builds. Welcome to the fiesta side :)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

Tarmacs on a Bimmer estate are insane! [thumb]

The wheels on the Blue FoST look like the old school Ronal discs, or Schmidt Revolutions. (WHAT are they??)

OP
C
Thread Starter #20
Thanks guys! Wheels already ordered [deviltail]

WELCOME and CONGRATS!

Tarmacs on a Bimmer estate are insane! [thumb]

The wheels on the Blue FoST look like the old school Ronal discs, or Schmidt Revolutions. (WHAT are they??)
Thanks man! The white wheels on the blue car are fifteen52 EVO Classics. They are a welded forged 2-piece wheel. Ran a 18x9.5 with a 255/35 on it, had grip for daaaaays. But I ran tons of different wheels on that car. 18x8.5 tarmacs, 18x9.5 tarmacs, 17x9 enkei RPF1, 18x9 Forged Turbomacs, and then those.