Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oil Life Reset

Swaying slightly off topic, but my fiesta just hit 30k. Always done routine oil changes myself. Never had to reset anything. Have yet to see the wrench light come on. Vehicle health report appears to be normal. Could this feature not be working on my car? It's a late 2013 build so basically one of the first.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Swaying slightly off topic, but my fiesta just hit 30k. Always done routine oil changes myself. Never had to reset anything. Have yet to see the wrench light come on. Vehicle health report appears to be normal. Could this feature not be working on my car? It's a late 2013 build so basically one of the first.
Word is they started this maintenance minder shit mid 2014.

Mine just came up for the second time. I searched for a thread with the technique and found this one. Then remembered i started my own thread and dug up the fix i used last time. I'll post again tonight after i confirm this still works on my '16

1. tap the start button WITHOUT any pedals pressed
  2. press and hold both brake and gas together
  3. the wrench will blink a few time then disappear. once the wrench disappears, the check engine light begins to blink.
  4. wait until the check engine light stops blinking
  5. press the start button to shut things off
  6. now release the gas and brake
  7. start the car....wrench gone

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
slightly different to get it to work this time. I had to hold the brake and gas down BEFORE pushing the start button.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk