Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new turbo manifold teaser - PICS INSIDE

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
comments welcome

> designed for the stock turbo & upgraded stock turbos
> it's cast from T304 stainless steel
> the cast in bosses are for stainless heat shielding
> price is TBD
> results are not available yet
> availability will be like anything, if there is enough interest, these will be produced
> it's B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L
[phonecall]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Results will dictate demand. And price :)
yep yep
this won't be produced unless there are favorable results. cp-e has one for their FIST, mine will be delivered in a few days

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
yep yep
this won't be produced unless there are favorable results. cp-e has one for their FIST, mine will be delivered in a few days
yeah, I would assume that goes without saying...I look forward to seeing results posted soon...if shown to improve performance then this may very well be a great match along with a hybrid turbo setup...

Is CP-E currently testing their new manifold with the FiSTs' stock turbo?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
look forward to seeing results posted soon...if shown to improve performance then this may very well be a great match along with a hybrid turbo setup...

Is CP-E currently testing their new manifold with the FiSTs' stock turbo?
they literally just pulled these off from final machining
I'm just lucky enough to be able to share the pics

testing will be done with the stock turbo and and ungraded stock, not sure which one yet, I haven't decided
I'm open to suggestions

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
they literally just pulled these off from final machining
I'm just lucky enough to be able to share the pics

testing will be done with the stock turbo and and ungraded stock, not sure which one yet, I haven't decided
I'm open to suggestions
Very interested to see this paired with PumaSpeeds x-37 hybrid which has quite a bit of data already posted by many of our members that have installed this hybrid turbo...

Official Pumaspeed X-37 Hybrid Turbo Thread

Which Turbo Upgrade do you "currently" have installed?

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Be great to see it with x39 cyborg. American hybrid to American manifold. [twothumb]
I would've been interested, but I already have a ported exhaust manifold, so gains would probably be minimal for me at this point. There are a few Cyborg39 guys who still have the stock exhaust manifold. Interested to see what it does on Ron's car. Hey [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]motorsports, are you going to do a before and after dyno to verify gains if any???

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
I would've been interested, but I already have a ported exhaust manifold, so gains would probably be minimal for me at this point. There are a few Cyborg39 guys who still have the stock exhaust manifold. Interested to see what it does on Ron's car. Hey [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]motorsports, are you going to do a before and after dyno to verify gains if any???
yes sir
that is the plan
tons of installed pics coming as well once its in my hands !

Ford Community Posts