Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST 5dr for Europe

Does anybody know something about changing in "new" 5 door Fiesta ST for Europe? Will it have SYNC 3, like in US? I found only info about price, nothing more.

?Ford has now sold more than 38,000 Fiesta STs in Europe since we introduced the acclaimed hot hatchback in 2013, and growing numbers of customers have been asking us for a 5-door version,? said Roelant de Waard, vice president, Marketing, Sales & Service, Ford of Europe.

Very interesting info! I think this might be some of the first official Fiesta ST production numbers I've seen directly from Ford! Too bad it's UK only [:(]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
?Ford has now sold more than 38,000 Fiesta STs in Europe since we introduced the acclaimed hot hatchback in 2013, and growing numbers of customers have been asking us for a 5-door version,? said Roelant de Waard, vice president, Marketing, Sales & Service, Ford of Europe.

Very interesting info! I think this might be some of the first official Fiesta ST production numbers I've seen directly from Ford! Too bad it's UK only [:(]
I wonder just how many 3 door requests (demands??) it would take for Ford Of North America to build us one here?!! [dunno]

Never gonna happen. I think I read they are getting rid of the 3-door GTI over here cause nobody was buying them. Ironically that is exactly what I cross-shopped before getting the FiST.