Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST on the cover of Top Gear

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Hahaha omfg,exactly what I was just gonna post. Let me know if ya grabbed one from there,something tells me the one by me doesn't have them out yet.

-ry
Will do...I may even scan and post it if no one objects haha.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
They don't have this issue at my B&N yet...they still have Feb's issue on the shelves.

OP
G
Thread Starter #9
You can buy a copy in the US? That cover is amazing, it would look cool in a frame hanging up somewhere ;)
Yeah, you can buy it at any major book store. I.e. Barnes & Noble, Books A Million, Hastings, etc

So have anyone grabbed this issue yet,I keep forgetting to go to B&N and there literally right up the street from me I could practically walk there in 10min. Maybe I'll go tomorrow since I'm off work. If I grit one I'll post pics of the article up for sure.

-ry

I'm in B&N as I type this. Asked is they sell "Top Gear" since I couldn't find it. She went and looked up if they carry it for me.... "We do not carry Top Gear"

[}(]

-ry

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Weird, Barnes and Nobles out here carries it. I checked earlier this month, but all they had was the March issue.

OP
G
Thread Starter #14
She has no idea what she's talking about. I just bought the March issue at B&N on Saturday. My wife used to work there.. they absolutely do carry it.

God damnit [headslap]. Idk though bc even after she told me they didn't I still searched forever and didn't find it. So she prob wasn't lying she even went to the computer to see if they carry it,maybe this one by me doesn't carry it. I think that's the case bc I noticed over the years they stopped getting some magazines I used to buy from them like Surfing and Paintball. Oh well just gonna have to go to another one..or maybe someone can save me the hassle and post the article up here,what I was planning on doing.

-ry