Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Liquid Blue

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
welcome! Awesome to see the car going to somebody who is really going to enjoy it. The Liquid Blue ST is 100% stunning!

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Congrats! That is a bad ass car! When you ready for some mods make sure you hit us up! Quality parts and service for a quality car!

Russ

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
hate you.... welcome aboard! bastid :) amazing color, amazing story, super congrats dude. If you ever sell the unicorn I'm sure they'll be 20 of us ready to buy a 2nd FiST

Do yourself a favor and keep it pure OEM stock. That is a one off factory car that will depreciate less OR appreciate more if you keep it as Ford intended. Congratulations

OP
Q
Thread Starter #29
Do yourself a favor and keep it pure OEM stock. That is a one off factory car that will depreciate less OR appreciate more if you keep it as Ford intended. Congratulations
Yes, that's exactly what I am planning to do. It's a great car as is, in my opinion.

Haha! Modding is contagious and addictive. I think they put the virus in every ST! It's only a matter of time before you catch it! Most mods are reversible, just make sure with this car that you don't do anything that's permanent and make sure you keep the original parts so you can put it "back to stock".

OP
Q
Thread Starter #32
Haha! Modding is contagious and addictive. I think they put the virus in every ST! It's only a matter of time before you catch it! Most mods are reversible, just make sure with this car that you don't do anything that's permanent and make sure you keep the original parts so you can put it "back to stock".
Ha, I guess we'll see!

Nice find! I actually read the "so close" post here and then saw your post on Oppo a couple days later. Glad the car made it into good hands! Enjoy it!