Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Liquid Blue

Awesome color! If you have a chance, could you get the paint code off of the vin sticker? It should be a 2 letter code near the bottom of the vin tag. Ex: UA,UX,UH ect. Thanks!

OP
Q
Thread Starter #5
Awesome color! If you have a chance, could you get the paint code off of the vin sticker? It should be a 2 letter code near the bottom of the vin tag. Ex: UA,UX,UH ect. Thanks!
Sure but undoubtedly it's not what you're looking for! The code on the sticker is YZ - "Oxford White"

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
You're...driving it? On a daily basis? I commend you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That car is absolutely beautiful! What i think is actually very cool is that (you) another car guy bought the car and knew exactly what u were getting. Because etniesld311 was trying to get that car around the same time as you. And you happened to join the same forum as him as well! What are the odds!

Friggin awesome man! There are no words that can express my jealousy. Welcome aboard!

PS I hate you. Uh... I mean if you plan to sell, let me know, please. lol

Super cool it got out in the wild. Your car is on my cube wall at work...hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
We were hoping to see you join on here! Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your one-off version of an already rare car!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself.

I bought the Liquid Blue ST that was discussed in etniesld311's thread here.

The car is awesome.
Congratulations on the "one of a kind" purchase.