Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Owner from Southern California

Hello everyone!

Name is Eddie. I picked up my 2016 Fiesta ST in Shadow Black about a month ago. Decided I wanted to free up some cash and sold my Subaru WRX STI, it's crazy how much I saved in insurance alone! Initially I was regretting my decision but after driving for a month I have been pleasantly surprised by this little car. This car has definitely exceeded my expectations and I no longer regret my decision. I am now looking in to some mods to "wake" the car up a bit.

Looking forward to talking and possibly meeting some of you guys!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

OP
eddietorr
Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am looking forward to the first canyon cruise. Already noticed some things I would like to improve, the mod bug is strong! Primarily this will be my daily driver with the occasional canyon and track day sprinkled in. Anyone with track experience have any good tips for me??

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
What's up man, I'm in Fontana. Haven't seen many of these around here.

OP
eddietorr
Thread Starter #10
What's up man, I'm in Fontana. Haven't seen many of these around here.
Oh man we are def gonna have to meet! I see a white one in Pomona/Ontario on my way home from work occasionally. We used to help break traffic on the fwy when I had my STI. Make our commutes a bit quicker.

20170212_100547-1008x756.jpg
Hello everyone!

Name is Eddie. I picked up my 2016 Fiesta ST in Shadow Black about a month ago. Decided I wanted to free up some cash and sold my Subaru WRX STI, it's crazy how much I saved in insurance alone! Initially I was regretting my decision but after driving for a month I have been pleasantly surprised by this little car. This car has definitely exceeded my expectations and I no longer regret my decision. I am now looking in to some mods to "wake" the car up a bit.

Looking forward to talking and possibly meeting some of you guys!
Hey, just a little FYI, not sure if you are on Facebook, but there is a group on there that are arranging meetup, great bunch of people if you or anyone else in the area would like to check it out. Just did a meet in Rancho Cucamonga last Sunday, drove up GMR...it was a blast!
SOCAL RS/ST CLUB OFFICIAL...the more the merrier

OP
eddietorr
Thread Starter #14
View attachment 13293

Hey, just a little FYI, not sure if you are on Facebook, but there is a group on there that are arranging meetup, great bunch of people if you or anyone else in the area would like to check it out. Just did a meet in Rancho Cucamonga last Sunday, drove up GMR...it was a blast!
SOCAL RS/ST CLUB OFFICIAL...the more the merrier
I have a Facebook but never use it lol. I'll check it out though. Thanks for the info.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I have a Facebook but never use it lol. I'll check it out though. Thanks for the info.
Me too, but I did for this and I can vouch for the group. Haven't done any meets yet but everyone I've met in the group so far have been really cool.