Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tuning questions

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I like whats going on here and keep up the good work! I'm newer to the "self tuner" so any information you want to share? My fist is mostly stock as well and I'm sure we can push these little guys a fair amount before more parts. I have 2 flash tunes by stratified and have good results. One of them is a 93 octane which cranks the boost to 25-26psi and a E30 blend which seems to be a very nice tune, however for some reason seems to be lacking its luster as before it would runabout 20% better than my 93 tune. They seem to be about the same power. Still hits 26 psi but not as hard as it used too. I'll be checking for boost leaks and pulling the plugs to have a look. I don't have any negative corrections and everything else seems to be in check on both tunes.
Could your E85 source really be an E70, or worse?? [dunno]

I don't think it's running any higher than e30. I have a tester and the app to calculate the mixture plus the ap tells me how much fuel is left in the tank before filling.

OP
F
Thread Starter #43
Is your boost levels still the same as before you noticed this drop in power?