Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PD Tuning Review

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Having been tuned by Cobb Plano I was certain the car was tuned at maximum safe efficiency. However, after awhile I began wanting more power. So the search began for a new tuner. I went through all the usual options but couldn't decide on one that I trusted. My buddy had his Ms3 tuned by a place called PD tuning (Funny enough it stands for "purple drank"). Which made me wonder if it was a bunch of kids messing around. I was skeptical at first but took his advice and sent them my hard earned money.

Ryan martin who tuned my car was flat out awesome. Everything was timely and he answered any questions quickly. At first the tuning was very conservative, being new to email tunes I began to worry. Once again, he was right there to explain what he was doing and why. I will tell you that first power map was just amazing! [rockon] Car pulled so much differently it felt like I had upgraded turbos again! The car now is on E30 and is just plain sick. Best part? Tunes were sent day after day. No 2-3 day wait, sometimes I got 2-3 tunes in a day! I highly recommend these guys, Im usually the most skeptical person but these guys are legit. Pm me for Ryan's info if interested in a tune. You wont be sorry.

https://www.pd-tuning.com/

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
nice review...

I think it would be helpful to our members if you could also post some plots (i.e. hp/tq) showing your final results for others to review...

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
nice review...

I think it would be helpful to our members if you could also post some plots (i.e. hp/tq) showing your final results for others to review...
I agree completely. Id like to schedule a dyno at Cobb to keep things consistent. Ill be on the phone with them today.

This sounds like my kind of business.
Give them a call. Tell Ryan Brandon sent yuh

A7xogg

I actually meet Ryan from pd tuning at a car show yesterday. Cool dude. He had his Ecoboost mustang out there which is pretty wicked for stock turbo,400whp with a top mount adapter upgraded. Anyway lots of local guys have ms3 tuned buy him and love it.

Ryan@PD

So he lied to me in person?
I never said my car has a stock turbo. I definitely said my car has a EFR7163. Not to mention from looking at the engine bay it's pretty easy to see the borg warner stamped on my compressor housing. Are you maybe thinking of Kevan's Ecoboost mustang that was at the show on the stock turbo that i tuned?

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
He will have pretty soon......Tehe We just turned mine up a lil more.....Just gotta get to the dyno.

A7xogg

I never said my car has a stock turbo. I definitely said my car has a EFR7163. Not to mention from looking at the engine bay it's pretty easy to see the borg warner stamped on my compressor housing. Are you maybe thinking of Kevan's Ecoboost mustang that was at the show on the stock turbo that i tuned?

More to the point didnt get to ask you if you have tuned a stock turbo fiesta? and yes i prob got confused being that i work nights now and was up for 24+ hours prior to the show. Anyway lmk if email or phone is best contact for you

Ryan@PD

More to the point didnt get to ask you if you have tuned a stock turbo fiesta? and yes i prob got confused being that i work nights now and was up for 24+ hours prior to the show. Anyway lmk if email or phone is best contact for you
Yes of course. I don't know if you know who Sydnie is in the local Focus/Fiesta group, but out of the stock turbo fiesta's I've tuned she would probably be the closest one to you that you could get a ride from. If you wanted.

FiSTed_ST

I Would be more than willing to meet up with you so you can drive the fiesta, if you are not apart of the page join hampton roads Focus and fiesta. Im stage 3 on pump gas and seem to impress all the locals on Ryans Tune. Name is Sydnie Prentice, look me up on facebook or instagram: fisted_st
(Still working on setting up a profile on here)

A7xogg

I Would be more than willing to meet up with you so you can drive the fiesta, if you are not apart of the page join hampton roads Focus and fiesta. Im stage 3 on pump gas and seem to impress all the locals on Ryans Tune. Name is Sydnie Prentice, look me up on facebook or instagram: fisted_st
Yeah I'm part of the Hampton roads st page, located in the burg so I'm not far at all. Name is Michael. I would come out on Friday nights but I work nights and Friday is my last day in the work week

FiSTed_ST

Yeah I'm part of the Hampton roads st page, located in the burg so I'm not far at all. Name is Michael. I would come out on Friday nights but I work nights and Friday is my last day in the work week
We can set a day up, I have varrying days and nights off. I think I tagged you in a post but not sure. Michael Ogg? Haha

A7xogg

We can set a day up, I have varrying days and nights off. I think I tagged you in a post but not sure. Michael Ogg? Haha
Yup that's me lololol.