Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Lightly used Cobb Fiesta ST Cat back system

Trader history for cmattptx (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD Fiesta ST Cobb cat back exhaust, $500 shipped in the US, local pick up $450. Has roughly 6K miles on it. Car is garage kept every day. I added a free flow resonator (Vibrant 1142 ultra quite) to help with some drone that I didn't prefer. Reason for selling is I decided to go back to the stock catback. Email me at cmattp@hotmail.com, PM or text 972-523-5989 with questions. I am in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area for local pick up.Thanks.

Attachments

I may be interested. I'm local DFW. You aren't interested in a trade for wheels and tires are you? : ) I have some RIVA wheels out of the U.K. with brand new 205/45-17 Cooper RS tires mounted on them. I can text pics if interested. Just thought I would ask about trades as these whaeels are collecting dust.

I may be interested. I'm local DFW. You aren't interested in a trade for wheels and tires are you? : ) I have some RIVA wheels out of the U.K. with brand new 205/45-17 Cooper RS tires mounted on them. I can text pics if interested. Just thought I would ask about trades as these whaeels are collecting dust.

OP
C
Thread Starter #6
I appreciate the offer, but I have a set of wheels already.

J2FoRS

Drone was eliminated? How quiet did the exhaust get vs regular Cobb? Why return to stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.