Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Robo build

OP
V
Thread Starter #21
Sent the first log Into Tune+. The car pulls nice and strong all the way til redline. I can't wait for the revisions.

One thing i really like is the way the power comes on. Instead of the boost kick the stock turbo gives the power now just rolls on much more smoothly and presses you back in your seat as it pulls harder.

I didn't go nuts on the first drive, but the car now's spins the tires at the top of the gear rather than down low as before.

Also installed a dead pedal. I added about 4-5 parts plus an oil change all at once. It was a good amount of work!

Man you are doing it the right way. Tasteful and subtle with both appearance mods and power mods. Good thread

OP
V
Thread Starter #28
A belt sander did the trick with some effort.

Hey man,

Is the OP picture on 205/50/15's? I'm still in-between whether I want to go 205's or 225's (same wheel as you). Also how do they hold up to X37 power?

OP
V
Thread Starter #30
Hey man,

Is the OP picture on 205/50/15's? I'm still in-between whether I want to go 205's or 225's (same wheel as you). Also how do they hold up to X37 power?
I had a set of 205 kumho XS tires to use up so that is what is on there until I move on to some 225's. 1st and 2nd gear are just about useless as soon as boost hits. I had traction control added onto my tune because I was frustrated with just spinning the tires through those gears. Definitely need a quaife lsd. Get the 225's.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
V
Thread Starter #31

Most recent two dynos on the same sheet.

One showing 91 octane and the higher one being on E30 fuel.

Still on stock catback for these runs.

OP
V
Thread Starter #32
Tried out the new lift and installed an FSWERKS cat-back.

Stock vs FSWERKS

OP
V
Thread Starter #33
Decided to add a little something to the Interior to keep things interesting.

OP
V
Thread Starter #36
Nice, I was thinking about doing something similar but in a carbon fiber pattern. Did you do hydro dipping or?
It was vinyl and I did it all in one evening watching some movies. Can all be easily removed. The area around the climate controls was not too hard, but was not easy to do by hand since you can't use knife less tape on it.

Damn 1500 bones, does it just tuck into a corner once you're done?
They have a rally fiesta on the Canadian site ??

OP
V
Thread Starter #39
It was 1200 shipped on special which they run occasionally. I just unhook the lines and slide them together and park right over them when not in use.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
In the ad in the back of Grassroots Motorsports magazine there is a Global/World Rallycross Fiesta sitting on the 3500 model lift.