Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Robo build

OP
V
Thread Starter #41
In the ad in the back of Grassroots Motorsports magazine there is a Global/World Rallycross Fiesta sitting on the 3500 model lift.

Yup! Pic was on the box that you're talking about i think.

Weren't you posting about that LSD? Reminds me that I was interested in possibly getting that. The install is the only concern. Price and place. I still need a Mishi radiator also.

OP
V
Thread Starter #42
I 3d printed and installed some diffuser fins. Took awhile to print these since there are 5 pieces. I sanded them to smooth them out a bit and then plastidipped them. Before plastidip I cleaned them and installed some double sided tape and trimmed for a perfect fit.

OP
V
Thread Starter #43
Since I couldn't install the rear center caps on my TR Motorsports FF10 wheels because the cap didn't have enough room to snap behind the wheel lip since the hub stuck out a little too far I purchased some cheap 3mm spacers. At only three mm there was no need for extended studs and the wheels still sit perfectly fine on the stock hubcentric center of the hub. Car looks much better with the center caps now.

No room for cap to snap under wheel inner lip.

3mm spacers for rear.