Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone use the FORScan software before?

Was discussed earlier int he thread. The NA car is missing a safety module that would stop the window if an obstruction is felt. Likely without this the up down via fob will not work even if enabled.
Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Google sent me here so I figured I might as well secure my forum name here too. I posted a few Forscan videos on youtube and have optioned well over 100 F150's. I also admin a general ForScan help and info group here: Facebook Forscan group and also I caught a glimpse of a post here asking about TPMS sensors which I'm sure I can figure out for you fiesta guys in the near future. I've used Forscan in F150's, F250's, fusions and a focus or two. I'm mostly on the Facebook or F150 pages but I'll answer what I can here if I'm around.

I'm re-reading all the post but I have not found this. Has anyone figured a means to disable the TPMS light in the cluster? Secondly to start the car and the default is traction control off?
Go to the Facebook posted below and message me (Chad Fraser). Tell me what you door sticker shows for default tire pressure then send me your Original As Built data. From there I should be able to figure it out pretty quickly... maybe.

Facebook Forscan group

I'm re-reading all the post but I have not found this. Has anyone figured a means to disable the TPMS light in the cluster? Secondly to start the car and the default is traction control off?
First off, I know nothing about Fiesta's. Google tells me that your door sticker reads PSI 39F/36R.
So I did some coverions (Google) decimal to hex and determined that PSI in HEX for you is 27F/24R.

So with the compare utility I see that 726-04-01 = 2724 0101 00XX on mulitiple Fiestas. Bingo.

Set Fiesta custom TPMS threshold values there if you wish. Convert decimal to hex and input them accordingly.

In addition I'd be willing to bet that (try at your own risk) the second block 0001 may disable the TPMS monitor / stupid light in the dash.

It may take a 5km of driving to kick into effect and you may need to reset the module(s) in ForScan under the wrench icon first (BCM / IPC).

So if you really hate TPMS try at your own risk: 726-04-01 0000 0001 0000 [or all zeros]. I would test it but I don't have a Fiesta.

Good luck.

Ford always leaves intentional data out of As built files. If you guys with double honk have 726-41-02 that's where you will likely find the disable trigger. xxx0 xxxx xx

I'll try to sit in a Fiesta and play with this more sometime over the long weekend.

brbauer2

[MENTION=8207]Airborne_Ape[/MENTION]

Big thumbs up for joining this community and giving us some time. I look forward to any info that you may come across.

Ford always leaves intentional data out of As built files. If you guys with double honk have 726-41-02 that's where you will likely find the disable trigger. xxx0 xxxx xx

I'll try to sit in a Fiesta and play with this more sometime over the long weekend.
If you figure out how to disable the honk and can walk me through turning it off I will pay you money.

Where can I download FORscan? and also is there a step by step direction for enabling reverse camera using FORscan on a 2014 fiesta?

Sooooooooo has anyone figured out how to disable the double honk?

Also I ran across a post about doing it to the F150, but my guess is the codes aren't the same for our car (haven't had time to check yet). Has anyone found out where the value is to change the three blink when you just tap the turn signal stalk to 4-5 blinks is?

Try 726-16-01 0201 to remove double honk
The f150 turn signal worked for my taurus

D

Ducky

Try 726-16-01 0201 to remove double honk
The f150 turn signal worked for my taurus

So, who wants to start the Fiesta spreadsheet to capture information like this? The F150 and Fusion have them!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Has anyone played with tire size? I need to change mine to correct my speedometer.

F1ST

So, who wants to start the Fiesta spreadsheet to capture information like this? The F150 and Fusion have them!
I'm considering this. Has anyone started one?

Also going to update my tire size, will report back for JDG.

D

Ducky

Tire size is a super easy change.

There is no spreadsheet as far as I know.

F1ST

Did you use the Tire Circumference/Rolling Circumference to change speedometer calibration? Or did you pick an actual tire size difference from the list in Forscan? Since the sizes are limited, picking the closest effective diameter seems to be the only option.

205/40-17 stock wheel is close to 1875mm, but my default value for circumference was set at 1820mm.

Have you looked into if other sizes can be entered and how they are calculated?

tire_dimension.JPG
tire_circumference.JPG

D

Ducky

You got it. It's in like two other modules too.

If you're unhappy with the options provided you can always hex edit the ASBUILT.