Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone use the FORScan software before?

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Still working on it as are a few others. I was waiting for some parts, now just some time to play again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Still working on it as are a few others. I was waiting for some parts, now just some time to play again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Has anyone removed the interior panel on the hatch and found a connector for a possible plug n play situation with the titanium camera?

Changing to the ST start up screen is super easy and looks much better than the ford logo. I don't know why Ford didn't do this initially. It's a f-in ST use the ST logo...
Only with sync 3 right? Sync 2 owners are out of luck?

Aren't the Titanium models all sedan though?
No, they have it the hatch flavor as well. It would make sense to have the plugs for the camera if they used titanium models off the floor and converted it to an ST. However, I think that they determine which ones move to ST production way beyond it gets that far into production. Could they use the same wire harness a titanium for an ST? Sure they could, but i am sure that there is specific wiring used for the ST that the Titanium doesn't use and vice versa. To keep cost down rather than having the same harness with connectors and wires not used in every single model of the Fiesta would be a waste of resources and money. I could be wrong, just the way I see it.

Frequently having one part and production method is less expensive than having extra parts for every configuration.

Frequently having one part and production method is less expensive than having extra parts for every configuration.
This is true, it would cost less to have 100,000 of one single part than it would to have 10,000. However, when dealing with wiring harnesses and the different options available for each model it creates a different story. If an S, Se, Titanium, and ST all had the same wiring than everybody would have connections for heated seats, fog lights, rear 12v outlet, connections for both a 4" screen 8" screen, rear view camera, audio controls on the steering wheel, 6 speakers, etc. This would allow a person with an S model to upgrade to a titanium simply by plug and play from wrecked cars or aftermarket parts.

No, they have it the hatch flavor as well. It would make sense to have the plugs for the camera if they used titanium models off the floor and converted it to an ST. .
Our cars are closer to SEs converted to the ST. At least that is the general consensus between here and reddit from what I have seen. Does anyone know anyone with that carbon fiber hatch, that person surely would know if there was a connector since they had to take everything out to swap them.

gabe

our cars are closer to ses converted to the st. At least that is the general consensus between here and reddit from what i have seen. Does anyone know anyone with that carbon fiber hatch, that person surely would know if there was a connector since they had to take everything out to swap them.
[mention=879]d1jl[/mention]

gabe

our cars are closer to ses converted to the st. At least that is the general consensus between here and reddit from what i have seen. Does anyone know anyone with that carbon fiber hatch, that person surely would know if there was a connector since they had to take everything out to swap them.

[mention=879]d1jl[/mention]

Ford Community Posts