Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone use the FORScan software before?

I figured it out this morning. I had no access to the Main, only the Backup on my 2015. What I was able to do was to "write to main" after setting everything up in the backup and that worked. On the main I only had access to "Autolock" and "Tire Size". All is good now and the DRL's are working. I also enabled the foglamps to work with just the park lights and I did enable to reverse chime, although I may change that setting back. Now onto getting my backup camera installed. I already set it up to work in FORScan and the car is looking for it when I reverse. I also noticed that I have a camera setting in my "Settings" menu now that allows you to enable or disable it there. This software is amazing. I asked my dealer to enable the DRL and they said it wasn't possible.
Do you recall how you got the fog lights to come on with just the parking lights using forscan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you recall how you got the fog lights to come on with just the parking lights using forscan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isn't that a normal feature? When you turn the switch to parking lights you can pull it out to add foglights. At least in the CDN cars this is factory setting.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Next step dash comes off. Getting an early start for tomorrow. is 7D0-01-01 I programmed A. 2 did not work and the default I had was 1. Now maybe 2 would work if the camera was connected. It also did take a few seconds to have this message come up. Likely would be much faster if the camera was connected.

18034326_1171701566289782_8302719517463391104_n.jpg

brbauer2

Next step dash comes off. Getting an early start for tomorrow. is 7D0-01-01 I programmed A. 2 did not work and the default I had was 1. Now maybe 2 would work if the camera was connected. It also did take a few seconds to have this message come up. Likely would be much faster if the camera was connected.
Check your Auto day/night and brightness adjustments. When I changed the 1 to 2 they stopped working.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

brbauer2

You mean the Sync auto dimming function? But like I said 2 did not work A is the value I used.
Yes, the Auto day night switch was showing active but it was not switching as it should. Also, the brightness slide could be moved but no change made.

I'll try A for mine.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Yes, the Auto day night switch was showing active but it was not switching as it should. Also, the brightness slide could be moved but no change made.

I'll try A for mine.

Shoot forgot to try the brightness but I did get evwrything installed. Supper happy will post pictures later

Anyone tried the reverse camera using a Sync 3 unit, or only on Sync 2? I'd really like to get that and global windows going on a Sync 3 unit.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Anyone tried the reverse camera using a Sync 3 unit, or only on Sync 2? I'd really like to get that and global windows going on a Sync 3 unit.
In the F150 site they did. Even the note in the excel file states Sync 3. Just back up the data, I even did a screen shot, and try just that location. If nothing happens return to default. If the camera is not installed it will take almost 1 minute to detect failure.

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Any obd connector but I highly recommend obdlinks products because they are reliable and have hi low can access built in

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Just bought the MX one off Amazon.

What do I have to change for the windows to open up with the keyfob on Sync 3?

Just bought the MX one off Amazon.

What do I have to change for the windows to open up with the keyfob on Sync 3?
Global open Believe it's in the bcm and then in the car setting will need to remember to turn it on there also

What it looks like from the Taurus

Did you turn global open and close on maybe that's the issue I knew it was an issue on certain Taurus so I will be checking that as well

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Did you turn global open and close on maybe that's the issue I knew it was an issue on certain Taurus so I will be checking that as well

Was discussed earlier int he thread. The NA car is missing a safety module that would stop the window if an obstruction is felt. Likely without this the up down via fob will not work even if enabled.

Ford Community Posts