Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Motor Mounts Missing Pieces

Rhinopolis

[MENTION=2728]CP-E Mitch[/MENTION]

Hi Mitch,

Perhaps I should have contacted you a while back, and I have been attempting to resolve an issue with a CP-E rear motor mount through CJ Pony Parts.

I ordered a replacement Ford Fiesta ST xFlex Rear Motor Mount through CJ Pony parts over one month ago, and when it arrived (sealed box) I opened the box to discover that I was missing the 1 piece large bushing spacer and the 2 pieces small bushing spacers.

I documented this, made CJ Pony Parts aware, sent pictures, and they sent me a return authorization to get the motor mount with missing pieces back to them. A week later they received what I sent back and then sent out another new one.

I received the 2cd mount one week after they sent it, and I opened up the sealed box to find that this mount is missing the same pieces. According to the parts diagram/instal guide, the order was checked by an "A-B" on May 27th 2016.

I contacted CJ Pony Parts to let them know that this obviously is not an isolated issue, and they said that they will need to get back with me after they contact you guys.

Meanwhile I'm w/out my car for over three weeks while I'm waiting on a replacement aftermarket motor mount. Can you perhaps assist me with this to get it resolved?

Thank you,

Ryan

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
[MENTION=2728]CP-E Mitch[/MENTION]

Hi Mitch,

Perhaps I should have contacted you a while back, and I have been attempting to resolve an issue with a CP-E rear motor mount through CJ Pony Parts.

I ordered a replacement Ford Fiesta ST xFlex Rear Motor Mount through CJ Pony parts over one month ago, and when it arrived (sealed box) I opened the box to discover that I was missing the 1 piece large bushing spacer and the 2 pieces small bushing spacers.

I documented this, made CJ Pony Parts aware, sent pictures, and they sent me a return authorization to get the motor mount with missing pieces back to them. A week later they received what I sent back and then sent out another new one.

I received the 2cd mount one week after they sent it, and I opened up the sealed box to find that this mount is missing the same pieces. According to the parts diagram/instal guide, the order was checked by an "A-B" on May 27th 2016.

I contacted CJ Pony Parts to let them know that this obviously is not an isolated issue, and they said that they will need to get back with me after they contact you guys.

Meanwhile I'm w/out my car for over three weeks while I'm waiting on a replacement aftermarket motor mount. Can you perhaps assist me with this to get it resolved?

Thank you,

Ryan
Ryan,
call into the office between 9am and 4pm EST
ask for Kelly
she will send out the parts you are missing. All you need is the original invoice as proof from CJPP that you bought the mount from them.

hope that helps

-Ron

OP
Rhinopolis

Rhinopolis

Thread Starter #3
Ryan,
call into the office between 9am and 4pm EST
ask for Kelly
she will send out the parts you are missing. All you need is the original invoice as proof from CJPP that you bought the mount from them.

hope that helps

-Ron
Hi Ron,

Thanks for tip, and I will try that tomorrow.

Ryan