Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best rain visors/wind deflectors

Looking for the best quality/style rain visors for the 2016 fiesta ST! Post a link below if you have any information!

Thanks,
Myles

KKaWing

Slickest looking are the weathertechs. They slip into the window channel and doesn't look like a bubble. Takes a night before the anti pinch sensor learns the visors are supposed to be there and it sometimes forgets. If you don't mind the bubble, look for OEM or OEM like ones where there is a hook that goes into the weather stripping on top of double-sided tape. Those seem more secure.

Looking for the best quality/style rain visors for the 2016 fiesta ST! Post a link below if you have any information!

Thanks,
Myles
I have Well Visors on mine. The weathertechs are the best but you'll pay for the.. The well Visors suit me just fine for $44.99 shipped. Got them on ebay.

I just got my Weathertechs today and they are great. I had them on my Sentra and I like how they don't stick out very much.
The drivers side windows kept wanting to go down, but they do close if you ease them in and I'm sure they'll be fine once they're set in.

I've never tried Wellvisors, but it looks like they do not come down all the way on the front whereas the Weathertechs do.
It may not make much of a difference, as I have never had both to compare, but the wellvisors are much cheaper.

Jet.com had 30% off any one item and I randomly found a set on the site, so I had to buy it.
Keep your eye out for deals and you may be able to find a good deal on Weathertechs.

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Can you guys share pics of the weather techs and wellvisors?

I'll try to remember to take some tomorrow.

I do have to say that they make quite a bit of noise at the moment, which I hope lessens after setting.
The rears were a bit of a pain to get in as well since the tape kept getting stuck and wouldn't let me push it all the way into the channel.

I ordered the Weathertechs...have had them on ALL my cars for years. However I guess there is a rear clip that has to be installed the keep the rears in place. Can anyone else confirm this? I tried to install the rears but it took a lot of force for me to get them seated in the window channel...then I called the company and they said I need the clips. But it still seems like a lot of pressure for a little clip to hold.

KKaWing

I never got clips with mine. I just slotted it in and snugged it with the window.

Those clips would make me feel much better since I have read stories about the rears falling out.
Time to contact Weather Tech.

KKaWing

I just shoved it in basically like the fronts. It's still there so yeah... I dunno.

I got no clips either.
And noticed they were sagging after about 2 months. I ended up using 3m industrial strength double sided tape to hold them in.

I should have the clips soon and I'll report my findings and fittings ASAP. I do know that I am pretty sure I will have to trim a little off the overall length...I will have to determine which end gets trimmed more but there is no way a little flimsy clip would keep my vents in place.

I contacted Weathertech and they said they would ship me a set of clips for the rear. It would make me feel better having them there.
Here are some pictures of the Weathertech visors installed on my car right now without the clips.

I only took it from one side, but you can see how streamlined they are. They don't stick out much at all.

Here's what they look like if you were walking up to your car to get in.

Overall, I like the look a lot and it allows me to crack the window when it rains. I've always had visors on my cars and I was told by fellow racers when I lived in Japan that they are good to have. It allows air to get into the car so you don't run your AC while maintaining decent aerodynamics. I have no proof of that, but it makes sense.