Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Canadian Group Buy: Velossa Tech Design FiST, FoST & FoRS Big Mouth Intake And Diffuser Fins

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Canadians REJOICE, we are eager to keep bringing in amazing products into the Canadian Market that previous required us to pay high shipping prices. Velossa Tech Engineering has agreed to team up with us to get their Innovative products into Canada and we will are now hosting a ?BIG MOUTH? and ?DIFFUSER FINS? group buy for FiST, FoST and FoRS vehicles.

Many of you already know about the BIG MOUTH and its popularity among performance enthusiasts. It offers true front facing ram induction and endless customization. Performance meets aesthetics.

In laymans terms, a ram induction intake will use the forward motion of your car to produce positive flow. Just a reminder, as a result of the nature of ram induction systems, gains are not seen on the dyno but rather on the street when the car is in motion. We saw anywhere from 0.3-0.6 lbm/min increase in mass flow depending on your mods and vehicle speed. You will also notice an AUDIBLE change in your engine, it will sound like the scream of a million tornados. As well as drastic reduction in inlet temps and charge temps. Your turbo will thank you and will pick up some top end!!

If you live in Canada, NOW is the time to get the BIG MOUTH.

You can find all the products either in each vehicles section:

http://raptorracing.com/ford/fiesta-st
http://raptorracing.com/ford/focus-st
http://raptorracing.com/ford/focus-rs

or in the Group Buy Section of the Site:

http://raptorracing.com/group-buys

Lets get this party started with some general Notes/FAQ?s:

• Purchase the VelossaTech Product you need directly off our site. All site pricing is in USD, but you can hit the dropdown on the left side of the page for CND pricing. (PLEASE NOTE: your CC will still charge you in USD but the drop down allows you to see the price at the current exchange, your banks rates might be a point or 2 higher/lower
  • If you are buying more than one product ONLY select the shipping option for one of them.
  • IF you are a very rural location there is slight chance shipping will be a little bit more. If you?re not a a decent sized town please PM us for a shipping quote
  • If we sell more than 10 units pricing will be discounted by 10% (not including shipping). Those who have already ordered will get that refunded, after the 10th unit is sold the site price will be adjusted to reflect the discount.
  • Discounts are on a per product basis, meaning if we get 5 FiST and 5 FoST Big Mouth?s only there will be no discount.
  • If there is anything else on their site you see please contact us, we may be able to offer it to but we have to check with VTD as this group buy is strictly for the products in the group buy
  • US Customer: This group buy is exclusively for Canadians, please go to Velossa Tech?s site to purchase their Amazing Products: http://www.velossatechdesign.com/
  • Please help this be a successful group buy and show Velossa Tech some true Canadian Loving, share this info on any Social Media pages you frequent. It will help us get more of their amazing products into Canada in the future.

Timeline: Deadline is November 30th 2016

After the Deadline the order will be placed, at which time we will update this post and keep you all updated on the delivery, pickup and distribution to customer date.

Purchases

1. Raptor Racing: FiST Big Mouth, FiST Diffusers
2. Stephane F: FiST Diffusers
3. Adnrew M: FiST Diffuser
4. Jonathan B: FiST Big Mouth
5. Melvin. L: FiST Big Mouth, FiST Diffusers
6. Nitin R: FiST Diffusers
7. Ron S: FoST Big Mouth
8. Thomas S: FoST Big Mouth
9. Michael T: FoST Big Mouth
10. Matt G. FiST Big Mouth
11. Robert B. FiST Big Mouth

Total Product

FiST Diffuser: 5
FiST Big Mouth: 5
FoST Early Diffuser:
FoST Late Diffuser:
FoST Big Mouth: 3
FoRS Big Mouth:

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #12
Hey guys;

just a couple of days left and we're REALLY close on the fins to get the 10% off. I've had a few days msg me and say they'll get in if we get to 10 and are waiting, if those of you who did msg me get in on it I PROMISE we'll get to 10.

As always let me know if you have any questions before the deadline.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #14
Hey folks;

the order is going in before the end of the weekend and I'm hoping to have a rough eta by early next week...thanks.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #15
Latest Update: it will take 2-3 weeks for VelossaTech to build this order. That puts us right at Christmas/New Years, if this can get to Buffalo before then I'll do my best to go and grab the order. If not it will be first week of the new year. I'll you all posted with updates as soon as I have them.

Will you guys be getting these in more regularly after the GB? I really really want a big-mouth, but I just couldn't swing it before the holidays.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #17
Hard to say Pete, this wasn't as successful as I was hoping and that's probably cause of the timing so not sure of any future orders. I ordered a few extra's, check back with me when you're ready and hopefully I'll have some more left.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #20
Any updates on this?
Sorry about the delay buddy, wasn't near a PC over the New Years Holiday but back in the swing of things now. Sending out an email too as well as updating here, these should be in the country by the middle of the month. Thanks all for your patience, promise won't be much longer now!!