Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Ford Service Welcome and Out Of Office Thread

OP
FordService
Thread Starter #42
PM sent with no response. Don't waste your time calling. They don't seem to be able to answer even basic questions.
Hi Spinman,

I see your message, I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Hang tight!

Meaghan is always responsive. Maybe they just didn't see your message.
Thanks!

Meagan

Young L

Got a problem. Im stationed in Germany and my US spec ST just shut down on me , seriously motor just decided to not work. Its at a Ford Dealer but they dont do warrenty work on US spec, is it possible to figure out a way to get them paid if its a warranty issue or get me reimbursed.

Young L

Update: car is on a trailer to a dealer in Stuttgart who is allowed to workon US spec models, but there is a issue with warranty coverage because its US spec. Need some contact info for somebody in warranties department that can help.

OP
FordService
Thread Starter #45
Got a problem. Im stationed in Germany and my US spec ST just shut down on me , seriously motor just decided to not work. Its at a Ford Dealer but they dont do warrenty work on US spec, is it possible to figure out a way to get them paid if its a warranty issue or get me reimbursed.
Thank you for your service, Young L!

Has your ST been taken care of? For owners stationed overseas with the United States military or diplomatic programs (i.e. State Department, U.S. Embassy), Ford Motor Company has an arrangement with the Overseas Military Sales Corporation (OMSC) to assist with service related issues. Should a vehicle require service, contact OMSC first. OMSC will direct the customer to a participating service center (usually the local Ford dealer or AAFES Garage). OMSC is able to administer warranty, Ford ESP, Recalls and Owner Notification Programs for these customers.

Customers Stationed in Europe:
Military Car Sales
GMBH Westerbachstrasse 23E 61476
Kronberg Germany
Phone: 49 6173 704 256
49 06173 704 257
Fax: 49 6173 704 254
Email: custserv@militarycars.com

Meagan

Young L

Thank you for your service, Young L!

Has your ST been taken care of? For owners stationed overseas with the United States military or diplomatic programs (i.e. State Department, U.S. Embassy), Ford Motor Company has an arrangement with the Overseas Military Sales Corporation (OMSC) to assist with service related issues. Should a vehicle require service, contact OMSC first. OMSC will direct the customer to a participating service center (usually the local Ford dealer or AAFES Garage). OMSC is able to administer warranty, Ford ESP, Recalls and Owner Notification Programs for these customers.

Customers Stationed in Europe:
Military Car Sales
GMBH Westerbachstrasse 23E 61476
Kronberg Germany
Phone: 49 6173 704 256
49 06173 704 257
Fax: 49 6173 704 254
Email: custserv@militarycars.com

Meagan
Yea ive been in touch with Maria at MCS already and she assured me the warranty is valid here and the shop that it is at is one they work with a lot. The shop had to order a fuel pump from the states, i guess the euro FiST one is different. My biggest worry is the car not getting fixed before I leave for a year long mission at the start of October. I just want to get the car in storage in time so I dont have to worry my wife with it.

OP
FordService
Thread Starter #47
Yea ive been in touch with Maria at MCS already and she assured me the warranty is valid here and the shop that it is at is one they work with a lot. The shop had to order a fuel pump from the states, i guess the euro FiST one is different. My biggest worry is the car not getting fixed before I leave for a year long mission at the start of October. I just want to get the car in storage in time so I dont have to worry my wife with it.
Understood, Young L - glad to read this is being taken care of for you. I recommend to continue working with MCS on this, as well as the shop you're currently working with, as they're in the best position to assist. We'll be here if you need us!

Nick

The sirius xm system started an update this morning and hasnt moved passed 0 percent, nothing in the entertainment tab functions since it has started the update. Did and master reset of the system and still nothing. Ever ran into this issue?

The sirius xm system started an update this morning and hasnt moved passed 0 percent, nothing in the entertainment tab functions since it has started the update. Did and master reset of the system and still nothing. Ever ran into this issue?
Hi kjohn09e,

Have you tried reaching out to Sirius: https://www.siriusxm.com/contactus

If the issue continues beyond that, please contact your dealership for assistance.

Whitney

I don't know what to make of Ford quality if any. Clutch pedal goes to the floor in front of the Bethesda Naval Hospital on 355 at rush hour last Friday night. This is the most congested street in all of DC and Maryland. Armed military guards help push it off the street. Car is towed to the dealership in Silver Spring and dropped in the lot Friday night. No fluid is visible in the clutch reservoir but the brakes still work. Dealer looks at the car on Tuesday and replaces the brake master cylinder then tops off the fluid. Dealer drives car and of course it's not fixed. Remember, undriveable car was brought in for the clutch. Dealer is now ordering a clutch slave cylinder DG9Z7A564B which is on NATIONAL BACKORDER with no restocking date. OEM Ford slave cylinders are available on the internet for as low as $30. Per YouTube the transmission must be pulled to replace slave cylinder. We're out 4 days of a rental car so far with no repair date in sight. Ford Customer Service could not answer if I bought and overnighted a Ford OEM slave cylinder and took it to the dealer for installation whether it would void the warranty. She no longer trusts the car and wants to dump it. Thanks a lot Ford!

Meagan,

I sent you a PM regarding the rocker molding (side skirt) fastner. Hope you can assist me with that. I just need one, but can't seem to find how to order.

Thanks!

Meagan,

I sent you a PM regarding the rocker molding (side skirt) fastner. Hope you can assist me with that. I just need one, but can't seem to find how to order.

Thanks!
Check Tasca they can get pretty much anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Meagan,

Thanks!
There is a GM part that fits perfectly. PM me and I'll get the part # for you I just need to find it. I was in the same boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check Tasca they can get pretty much anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I checked their site and was able to find the skirt part, but there doesn't seem to be a break-down beyond that. And I sure ain't buying a whole skirt just for one fastner.

I'll PM [MENTION=3685]UtahST[/MENTION] as he seems to have the info I need.

Thanks!