Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Part out Recaros, Engine, Transmission, Wheels, Bumper, Spoiler, Suspension, Navigation, Steering wheel

Trader history for STGarage (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S
Thread Starter #121
This looks like my 4th failed attempt to get one. Got scammed from some guy in UK. Ordered one on eBay then they said there out of stock and refunded me and the other one the guy sold it after I said Ile take it. Looks like this is going the same way ??
sorry im not on the forum much on weekend i will send you the pictures to your email

That's ok no probs just I really want to get it from you and as you see I've been really trying yo get one.
Thanks. Just let me know when you have time

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Looking for the passenger rear wheel liner - heck, I'd take both wheel liners for the rear if you have them.

And the plastic piece that's right inside the hatch near the latch / goes around the latch and down to the spare wheel. I broke mine....

Thanks!

OP
S
Thread Starter #128
Looking for the passenger rear wheel liner - heck, I'd take both wheel liners for the rear if you have them.

And the plastic piece that's right inside the hatch near the latch / goes around the latch and down to the spare wheel. I broke mine....

Thanks!
i will check and pm you

Do you still have a stock shifter assembly? Just need the base and stick. No need for boot and knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.