Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Part out Recaros, Engine, Transmission, Wheels, Bumper, Spoiler, Suspension, Navigation, Steering wheel

Trader history for STGarage (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fairly local, NW Suburbs, so I would be doing a local pickup.

I am looking for what I believe is called the Cargo Security Shade (the flap that covers the contents of the trunk). I am also curious on pricing for Red Brake Calipers if you have them.

Do you have the grille, or radiator support, the plastic piece that the radiator slides into? Or the front bumper cover?

How long ago? He messaged me the price etc and said he would take them off this weekend . Then heard no more . Don't get it. Guess he's busy with other stuff maybe

This was maybe 3 days ago, I need a grille, radiator support, and some headlights and he said he should be able to have that in like a month

This looks like my 4th failed attempt to get one. Got scammed from some guy in UK. Ordered one on eBay then they said there out of stock and refunded me and the other one the guy sold it after I said Ile take it. Looks like this is going the same way ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Community Posts