Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fist stock Ecu calibration

Hey everyone, I am looking for a 2016 Fist Stock Ecu calibration file, I know it is a long shot, but maybe someone knows where I can get one.

and please, it must be 100 percent original.

OP
Murdered Out St
Thread Starter #3

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
thanks for the suggestion, but as my post reads, it must be 100 percent original, so I can dissemble it and look for the "stuff" that I want to know..
Are you planning to create an open source tuning program like the Evos use?

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Sounds good. Hopefully you get somewhere with it. I believe the AP backs up the ecu when you first install it, when I have a chance I'll hook it up to the pc and see if I can get something to show up. I'm familiar with ecuflash and editing the xmls but never got into disassembly. Think I'll start to read up on it.

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
No sir, I really do not want to spend money just to get a read, I need a stock file to disassemble it on a hex and machine level.
PM me your email, I found what I think is the backup the AP creates. The file has the .rom extension and looks like its in unicode when opened in notepad.