Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Flex Fuel

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Inspired from a FiST owner on YouTube that used the GM Flex Fuel emblem, I decided to keep it original with a Ford emblem. For those that want one, the part # is 8C2Z-1642528-B.

The real question, is your car actually flex fuel? How was it done? Who did the tune? I wish someone would get off their but and make a true flex fuel package.

BTW Your Blurred plate isn't fooling me I was able to get your VIN#3FADP4GX6GM1xxxxx :p I didn't post the rest of the numbers but you should just white it out instead of blurring it if your really worried about someone doing something with it.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Good point, thanks Jesse!

I am on a Stratified E85 tune, I daily drive with a rough mix of E30.

Should I wait to get an accessport before I start mixing in e85 with my usually gas? Or would it be ok to do it without one? I would only be mixing in like 2 gallons or so.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Another member on here did some experimenting and you can gain a small amount of power from adding 1-2 gallons of E85 on factory tune.

In AZ we only get e54 from tank so to achieve e30 its half and half.... with e85 its 3 gallons and top off with premium. Stratifed e30 tune is pretty inexpensive and sometimes free if your buying AP at the same time depending on the company