Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxxim Sixx Silver Wheels 16x7 +40

Maxxim Sixx 16x7 preview

MAXXIMSIXXpic1.jpg MAXXIMSIXXpic2.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics...got delivered on Nov25 (purchased Nov17)

Would love mount them up, but need to buy hub centric rings, new TPMS, lug nuts & tires. Now that Black Friday weekend is over with and XMAS coming around, I'm going to have to hold out till the new year to start spending again.

Man so jealous. I have everything BUT the wheels.
I'm sure there are some that would be happy to know the weight (me being one) if you have the means.

OP
B
Thread Starter #46
Just got shipping notification. Judging by those pics, have a feeling I'm going to like them. Included center caps right?

What type of lug nuts, acorn or ball seat?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Looks like I missed out. Would have bought a set too if I had noticed it sooner. Was so busy this past weekend. Preferred 15s but at this price...

Sent using Tapatalk

When I asked TreadDepot which one was needed conical or ball, they replied ball.

Whoever gets their wheels in next, let me know. Thanks!

According to the tracking number I get mine tomorrow. I will find out for sure.

Based

I never got an email

Edit: oh wait nevermind I got it I just didn't see it. I guess it'll be another week or so before I get mine

OP
B
Thread Starter #56
Just came home to mine. They look pretty good. I like them more than the stock wheels.

Tossed one on my scale and it was showing 17lbs. They were listed at 16.7lbs so close enough.

There is a sticker on the wheel itself that says konig motoring accessories, so that was a little reassurance.

And mine all seem to be pretty blemish free. I'll jack the car up and put one on tomorrow in the daylight to see how they look and decide on tires from there! Overall happy with them and hope others are too!

Mine just came in today as well. I weighed one and came in at 17.6 on my scale. I did it 4 time with same result. Took some silly putty and shoved it in one of the lug holes. They are 60 degree taper and not ball seat. I will try and get them installed tomorrow but most likely Saturday. I will post pics when I do.

Well, I got lucky and bought a set. They originally only had 3 wheels, and I emailed them asking if they had another. Got an email at 5:55am saying someone backed out and that 7 were available. I'm excited to get these wheels and using them next track season.

Well, I got lucky and bought a set. They originally only had 3 wheels, and I emailed them asking if they had another. Got an email at 5:55am saying someone backed out and that 7 were available. I'm excited to get these wheels and using them next track season.
Not me...I sent my payment yesterday @ 3:45PM eastern.

Got mine in too! Weighed in at 16.7lbs!

Now I need to find a similar deal on tires!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Wheels & Tires 2
rooSTer Wheels & Tires 7